We were again asked by the Rohrersville Ruritan to play at their Strawberry Festival. This year it would be on Sunday, June 7th. (We do have the Brunswick Street Festival the night before.) If you are interested in participating, please comment below.
Praise Band:
Lead Guitar - Rob
Bass - Dominic
Drums - Darren
Rhythm Guitar (acoustic or electric) - Paul
Keys - Victoria
Aux 1 - Emily
Aux 2 -
Note: The auxiliary instruments may include any additional instruments. For example, percussion, keys, acoustic guitar, mandolin, etc.
Singers:
Singer 1 - Laura
Singer 2 - Brandi
Singer 3 - Bethany
Set List:
Set List:
We Want to see Jesus Lifted High
- Rob
Days of Elijah - Laura
Greater - Dominic
Revelation Song - Brandi
Overcomer - Bethany
I See the Lord - All
I See the Lord - All
How Great Thou Art - Brandi &
Laura
Trading My Sorrows - Rob
Forever - Paul
Amazing Grace - Bethany
Speak Life - Victoria
Open the Eyes of My Heart - Dominic
I'll Fly Away - Laura
Open the Eyes of My Heart - Dominic
I'll Fly Away - Laura
Build Your Kingdom Here - Rob
Overwhelmed - Dominic
Rooftops - Laura
I will be there
ReplyDeleteI can do this one.
ReplyDeleteI'm available.
ReplyDeletei'll can do this.
ReplyDeleteI'm in for rhythm and sound trailer
ReplyDeleteI will be there.
ReplyDeleteBethany is availale. Emily is too , if you need her.
ReplyDeleteim in
ReplyDeleteI think I am going to sit this one out and spend time with my kids.
ReplyDeleteI'm in
ReplyDeletei am not in for this, Haley Dagenhearts wedding is that day , i will be there.
ReplyDeleteWhat time are we going to be doing this? Because I have special music this day.
ReplyDeleteEmily is not going to make practice on Thursday because she has to work - So you should probably take her off the list for this event - sorry!
ReplyDeleteI honestly don't know when or if we're going to be able to practice this week. I know it definitely won't be Thursday because we are playing at Baccalaureate. Did you still want me to take her off?
DeleteWe are scheduled to play after the Heavner's on Sunday for the Strawberry Festival, I believe. We're not actually on the list with a set time. I'm going to assume that we'll setup just like we have before - leaving from the church and setting up in the morning. The Heavner's are scheduled for 12:30.
ReplyDeleteEmily said she will play
ReplyDeleteFor some reason after I posted a really long comment, it didn't go through and now I have to type again, but I'm being more brief.
ReplyDeleteI accidentally stepped backward onto my Ninja Blender attachment and cut my foot. I'm letting you all know this now in case I am unable to sing tomorrow for the purpose of not being able to stand on my foot because of pain or to take precaution in not making it worse. I am fine. It is elevated. We are hoping if I stay off of it, it will prevent from needing stitches. Feel free to contact me if you'd like to know more. Please pray that it will heal fine and I can use it normally by tomorrow. :)