Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Worship Service - Way Station - September 23, 2017

This event is confirmed.

Lorne Digges has again asked the band to join him for a worship service at Way Station in Waynesboro, PA.  The service would be in the evening.  If you are interested in participating, please comment.

Praise Band:
Lead Guitar - Rob
Bass - Scott
Drums - Darren
Rhythm Guitar (acoustic or electric) - Paul
Keys - 
Percussion - 
Aux - 

Singers:
Singer 1 - Nikki
Singer 2 - 
Singer 3 -

23 comments:

  1. I'm tentatively in (anniversary weekend but nothing big planned yet)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nikki and I are interested. If we have someone to watch the kids we an make it. We enjoyed it last year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am tentative for this. Will know closer to date.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, everyone. Based on who we know can come and who is tentative, I'm going to confirm this with Lorne and let him know we can do it.

    I thought I had posted, but I can't do this one. That's my high school reunion.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nikki and I are confirmed for this event.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Scott, since Dominic cannot be at this, are you willing to play bass?

      Delete
    2. Can we please make sure there is cable available for my bass? I have one floating around somewhere at Brownsville. I'm spoiled now because all I have to do at Covenant is show up and plug in :)

      Delete
  6. Now I am tentative and won't know until closer to the time

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bethany are you getting emails from the blog? Do you know if you will be able to do this event or not?

      Delete
    2. All of the emails are going to my junk mail file for some reason. Also, sorry but I am not able to make it to this event.

      Delete
  7. Any news on the this as far as what time it starts and when we need to be there? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've reached out to Lorne about sermon theme and time to arrive.

      Delete
  8. I'm in and will bring the stovepipe, three music stands, some cables, and mic stands

    ReplyDelete
  9. I heard back from Lorne. You can setup at 6:00 PM. The sermon title is "Expensive Worship." The opening verse is about the woman that poured the oil on Jesus. He said last time was perfect and we could use that as a model, so I pulled up the details and this was the order and the songs that were done:

    SONGS:

    Call to worship thought...

    Holy Spirit
    Build Your Kingdom Here

    In the Secret
    Love the Lord

    Forever
    Jesus Messiah

    *If there is time:
    Reconciliation Song

    //// Message /////


    Your Presence is Heaven
    Forever (Bridge and Chorus) "We sing alleluiah..."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did Lorne do the call to worship referenced in this set?

      Delete
  10. A little bit more information, the opening scriptures are Mark 14:3-9 and 2 Samuel 23:14-17.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sorry but I can not be there for this on Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is what I am thinking so far... anyone's input is welcome.

    Call to worship thought...

    Sanctuary Nikki
    Let It Rise All

    The Same Power Scott
    Your Love, Oh Lord Scott

    Beautiful One Rob
    Jesus Messiah Rob

    //// Message /////

    Forever Reign Paul
    When the Roll Is Called Up Yonder Paul

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can we swap out "Same Power" and put in "Holy Spirit" and Nikki will lead that one?

      Delete