Sunday, August 6, 2017

Service - September 10, 2017

SERMON SERIES
9/10 - "Christian Living: Trials and Temptations"

James 1: 2-4

Faith and Endurance

2 Dear brothers and sisters,[a] when troubles of any kind come your way, consider it an opportunity for great joy. 3 For you know that when your faith is tested, your endurance has a chance to grow. 4 So let it grow, for when your endurance is fully developed, you will be perfect and complete, needing nothing.

Worship Leader:  Rob

Praise Band:
Lead Guitar - Rob
Bass - Dominic
Drums - Darren
Rhythm Guitar (acoustic or electric) - Paul
Keys - Victoria
Percussion - 
Aux - 

Singers:
Singer 1 - Laura
Singer 2 - 
Singer 3 -

Songs:
Song 1 - Desert Song (we will start with the chorus inviting all to SING!)
Song 2 - Turn Your Eyes Upon Jesus
Song 3 - Trading My Sorrows
Song 4 - Nothing But The Blood

Offering - Blessings


Song 5 - My Lighthouse

12 comments:

  1. Oops -I can not be there, I will be at beach retreat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just saw this. Laura can you do Blessings and/or Desert Song?

      Delete
    2. Yes, I can sing both songs. They're in my range.

      Delete
  2. FYI, we have absolutely no worship leaders signed up for the coming services through October 15th.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't sign up to be a worship leader until I know if I will be deployed for the Hurricanes. If nothing comes after 9/11 I should be able to take a few so I will let you know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The songs:

    Desert Song (we will start with the chorus inviting all to SING!)
    Turn Your Eyes Upon Jesus
    Trading My Sorrows
    Nothing But The Blood

    OFFERING:
    Blessings

    My Lighthouse

    ReplyDelete