Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Concert - Youth Fundraiser Coffee House - September 29, 2017

This event is confirmed.

The youth fundraiser originally scheduled for September 9th had to be rescheduled.  This is the potential new date.  It is to be held at the Church.  Even if you indicated you could participate before, please comment again if you want to play/sing that night.

Praise Band:
Lead Guitar - Rob
Bass - Dominic
Drums - Darren
Rhythm Guitar (acoustic or electric) - 
Keys - 
Percussion - 
Aux -

Singers:
Singer 1 - Laura
Singer 2 - Bethany
Singer 3 -

Songs:
Freedom Song - Laura
Forever (Kari Jobe) - Bethany
Joyful, Joyful - Dominic
Desert Song - Bethany
Flawless - Dominic
Make a Difference - Laura

We Want to See Jesus Lifted High/Love Train - Rob

10 comments:

  1. I'm unavailable as of right now. Will try to see if I can do this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paul - will we be able to provide a system for this? There is another band coming in to play - they want to know whether or not they need to bring sound. Thoughts?

    The youth band is going to play - the other band is going to play and we are going to play - we need sound that will cover all 3. I am thinking that the event should go from 7 til 9. With 2 hours only - each set will need to be brief. Especailly to leave room for our guest act that should go last.

    How does all this sound to everyone?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The sound in the fellowship hall, with a little tweaking, should work fine. The board is a 16 channel soundcraft and the cordless there work. I will be out of town that night but could help with sound the night before.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Also, if they need to use their sound it is ok if it is adequate for us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you guys need me to play, I can

    ReplyDelete
  6. Checking in to see if the youth and us will be setting up the stage tonight for the coffee house. I can be there tonight but working tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I suggest that TD Sunset play first because the sound board is on the stage and there will be no way to tweak our sound "on-the-fly" from the stage. When the Youth Band plays we can tweak as they go because we are free to go out and listen - and then go back to the stage and tweak while they are playing. It will work much better that way.

    ReplyDelete