SERMON SERIES
9/24 - Christian Living: Active Faith
James 2:14-17
Faith Without Good Deeds Is Dead
14 What good is it, dear brothers and sisters, if you say you have faith but don’t show it by your actions? Can that kind of faith save anyone? 15 Suppose you see a brother or sister who has no food or clothing, 16 and you say, “Good-bye and have a good day; stay warm and eat well”—but then you don’t give that person any food or clothing. What good does that do?
17 So you see, faith by itself isn’t enough. Unless it produces good deeds, it is dead and useless.
Worship Leader: Dominic
Praise Band:
Lead Guitar - Rob
Bass - Dominic
Drums - Darren
Rhythm Guitar (acoustic or electric) - Paul
Keys -
Percussion -
Aux -
Singers:
Singer 1 - Bethany
Singer 2 -
Singer 3 -
Songs:
Song 1 - Overcomer
Song 2 - He Reigns
Song 3 - Miracle Worker Jesus Savior
Song 4 - Draw Me Close
Offering - Spirit of the Living God
Song 5 - Go Light Your World
I will not be at this service.
ReplyDeleteAlso, all the services for September and part of October are now posted. Sorry, I had to do it in two waves because of my schedule!! Anyway, please signup for spots and for worship leader. And please note the sermon series as you think of calls to worship and song choices.
I'm available
ReplyDeleteI'm in
ReplyDeleteIm in.
ReplyDeleteI am sorry for not posting songs yet. I am extremely busy. I will try tonight if not tomorrow morning. Please know that I am currently on standby for deployment for Hurricane Maria. I could leave at any moment. Might need to prepare for a backup worship leader if ai go.
ReplyDeleteSongs are posted on behalf of Dominic.
ReplyDeleteFYI there is a memorial service on Saturday
ReplyDeleteSo I guess we will run through the songs acoustically - Terry take the night off! :)
ReplyDeleteSorry Bethany can't make it to practice tonight. Too much homework. She'll be there early Sunday.
ReplyDeleteNo worries at all - we rant through the chords and it really wasn't much of anything to miss. :) Thanks Julie!
Delete