Special Service - Rescue Mission - August 12, 2017
This event is not yet confirmed.
We have been asked to provide music for the Rescue Mission when we provide the meal and service on the evening of August 12th. If you are available and would like to participate, please comment. Thank you.
Just checking to see if anybody is able to go to the Rescue Mission on Saturday night? If not, it's fine --I just need to make other arrangements for music. please let me know. thanks
Please note: This is a new post. Please sign up if you are interested in participating.
ReplyDeleteI'm in
ReplyDeleteJust checking to see if anybody is able to go to the Rescue Mission on Saturday night? If not, it's fine --I just need to make other arrangements for music. please let me know. thanks
ReplyDeleteI might be able to go. I will check with Nikki and see if we have anything going on that evening.
ReplyDeleteI can't do this. I am doing both services at Covenant again this weekend.
ReplyDeleteI can't do this because I am taking my parents out as an anniversary gift to them this night
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry. I can't make it either. I'm going to be in VA all day.
ReplyDeleteI cant make it.I have friend coming over .
ReplyDeleteCan't make it sorry
ReplyDelete