Sunday, June 11, 2017

Saturday Night Live Worship - July 29, 2017

Saturday Night Live Worship - July 29th
7:00 PM
Brownsville COB

Praise Band:
Lead Guitar - Scott
Bass - 
Drums - 
Rhythm Guitar (acoustic or electric) - Paul
Keys - 
Percussion - Frannie
Aux - 

Singers:
Singer 1 - 
Singer 2 - 
Singer 3 -

Songs:
Set A Fire
There Is None Like You G
Ever Faithful One D 
Spirit Pour D 
Come Holy Spirit
Here's My Heart Lord D
Here We Are D
Great I Am G
Revelation Song D
Better Is One Day E
How Great Is Our God C

Set A Fire C

7 comments:

  1. Frannie plans to play for this service.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot be there. I didn't realize I had a conflict until just now - wish I could make it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here is the list for this service:

    Set A Fire C (chart and youtube to follow)
    There Is None Like You G
    Ever Faithful One D (chart and clip to follow)
    Spirit Pour D (chart and clip to follow)
    Come Holy Spirit D (chart and youtube to follow)
    Here's My Heart Lord D
    Here We Are D
    Great I Am G
    Revelation Song D
    Better Is One Day E
    How Great Is Our God C
    Set A Fire C

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm available if you need me.

    ReplyDelete