7/30 - Matthew 18:18-23 "Planting"
18 “I tell you the truth, whatever you forbid[a] on earth will be forbidden in heaven, and whatever you permit[b] on earth will be permitted in heaven.
19 “I also tell you this: If two of you agree here on earth concerning anything you ask, my Father in heaven will do it for you. 20 For where two or three gather together as my followers,[c] I am there among them.”
Parable of the Unforgiving Debtor
21 Then Peter came to him and asked, “Lord, how often should I forgive someone[d] who sins against me? Seven times?”
22 “No, not seven times,” Jesus replied, “but seventy times seven![e]
23 “Therefore, the Kingdom of Heaven can be compared to a king who decided to bring his accounts up to date with servants who had borrowed money from him.
Worship Leader: Laura
Praise Band:
Lead Guitar - Rob
Bass - Dominic
Drums - Darren
Rhythm Guitar (acoustic or electric) -
Keys - Victoria
Percussion -
Aux -
Singers:
Singer 1 - Laura
Singer 2 - Bethany
Singer 3 -
Songs:
Song 1 - In the Secret
Song 2 - Say, Say
Song 3 - Throne Room
Offering - Nothing but the Blood
Song 4 - Joyful, Joyful
I'm Out - Heavners in Frederick
ReplyDeleteI'm in.
ReplyDeleteIm in
ReplyDeleteI can';t make practiced this Thursday night. We need a worship leader for this coming Sunday! :)
ReplyDeletePaul is out - this is an opening for CJ and/or Emily.
ReplyDeleteI'll take worship leader for 7/30.
ReplyDeleteWe are having communion this week.
ReplyDeleteThank you.
DeleteI also know I owe everyone the songs. I'm really hoping I get to that today.
But I'm thinking I'm going WAY easy and picking songs from our set list tonight (that we didn't play last week).
DeleteSongs are posted. They are all songs from tonight, except for Nothing but the Blood. Dominic, Rob, and I can't be at practice tomorrow night. I would suggest we not have practice, especially since we were out tonight.
ReplyDeleteThe scripture is wrong it should be matthew 13:18-23
ReplyDeleteThis would totally explain why I didn't quite understand how this related to planting. I did check the email you sent me, though, and it had 18:18-23 and it's in the newsletter too, so you might want to check the bulletins.
DeleteIt was my fault sorry!
ReplyDelete