Monday, October 24, 2016

Special Service - Christmas by Candlelight - December 18, 2016

12/18 - Christmas by Candlelight

Service will begin at 7:00 PM.

Praise Band:
Lead Guitar - Rob
Bass - Dominic
Drums - Darren
Rhythm Guitar (acoustic or electric) - Scott
Keys - Victoria
Percussion - Frannie
Aux - Paul

Singers:
Singer 1 - Bethany
Singer 2 - Laura
Singer 3 -

Service:
Opening Scripture, with chords of Christmas Alleluia beneath – John 1:1-5

Christmas Alleluia – Dominic/Laura/Bethany

Scripture – John 1:14-18

Silent Night (upbeat version) – Dominic/Laura
It Came Upon a Midnight Clear – Scott

Scripture – Isaiah 9:6-7

Noel – Bethany
O Come All Ye Faithful – Dominic/Bethany/Laura
Away in a Manger (lullaby version) – Laura/Frannie

Scripture – Isaiah 40:1-11

Hope was Born This Night – Rob
Do You Hear What I Hear – Bethany
Emmanuel (Hallowed Manger Ground) – Dominic

Scripture - Micah 5:2-5

What Child is This - Victoria
O Little Town of Bethlehem – Scott
Go Tell it on the Mountain – Laura

Scripture – Psalm 98

Born is the King – Dominic
Silent Night/Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas – Rob

7 comments:

  1. Songs and scriptures have been posted for this service.

    Paul, I just realized it doesn't look like you signed up. I'm assuming you're playing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure we talked to everyone, but for tonight, if you can, we're encouraging everyone to wear black shirts (no need to wear black pants too, jeans are just fine).

    ReplyDelete