Galatians 5:22-23
22 But the Holy Spirit produces this kind of fruit in our lives: love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness, and self-control. There is no law against these things!
Worship Leader: Rob
Praise Band:
Lead Guitar - Rob
Bass - Dominic
Drums - Darren
Rhythm Guitar (acoustic or electric) - Scott
Keys - Victoria
Percussion - Frannie
Aux - Paul
Singers:
Singer 1 - Bethany
Singer 2 - Laura
Singer 3 -
Songs:
Song 1: Did You Feel the Mountains Tremble D
Song 2: Holy Spirit D
Song 3: I Love You Lord D
Song 4: Forever Reign - Click here for the YouTube clip.
Offering: Frannie & Betsy [TBD]
Song 5: 10,000 Reasons G
I'm in
ReplyDeleteI'm in
ReplyDeleteI'm in
ReplyDeleteI'm in. I'll do worship leader.
ReplyDeleteBeth's in
ReplyDeleteNew song alert:
ReplyDeleteForever Reign - Hillsong
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3f3sNiYpuF4
Chart to come...
Did You Feel the Mountains Tremble D
Holy Spirit D
I Love You Lord D
Forever Reign
Offering --- Frannie & Betsy [TBD]
10,000 Reasons G
Im in through November.
ReplyDeleteI will not be at practice on Thursday night. I have a Finance Committee Meeting at work.
ReplyDelete