If the Church does the Trunk-or-Treat again this year, how many would be available to play it? It would be on Saturday, October 29th at 2:00 PM.
Band:
Rob
Victoria
Paul
Dominic
Darren
Bethany
Laura
Schedule for the Day:
2:00 PM - Setup Trunks
2:30 PM - Trunk or Treat
3:00 PM - Snacks, Awards, and Chili Cook-Off
Event:
In the River - Laura
Hello My Name Is – Dominic
Announcement: Chili Competition
Beautiful One - Rob
How Can it Be - Bethany
Your Great Name – Victoria
Announcement: Trunk winners/Now judging for costumes
Start a Fire - Rob
Flawless - Dominic
Freedom Song – Laura
Announcement: Costume Winners
Overcomer - Bethany
In the Secret - Rob
When the Roll Is Called Up Yonder – Paul
Game for Kids
Happy Day - Laura
This is Amazing Grace - Dominic
We Are – Bethany
Announcement: Chili Winner
There is a Kingdom - Laura
We Want to See Jesus Lifted High/Love Train - Rob
i'm in. but i won't be around during the week leading up to this - fyi.
ReplyDeleteI'm in
ReplyDeleteI'm in
ReplyDeleteThis event would be at 2:00 PM, not 4:00. I still haven't confirmed it. Could you let me know if you would be available, if you haven't already. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteTeam, I just saw that somehow this event made it into the newsletter with a start time of 4:00 PM. So, this means we do not have Bethany. We still aren't confirmed.
ReplyDeleteTo drive you all crazy, I'm updating you again. This event will be at 2:00 PM.
ReplyDeleteIm in
ReplyDeleteI got confirmation from Pastor Alan that we can setup for the Trunk-or-Treat on Thursday evening.
ReplyDeleteAs an FYI, Saturday is going to be very, very tight for me. I will get to the church as soon as I possibly can (hopefully around 1:00 PM). The schedule is slightly different:
2:00 PM - Setup Trunks
2:30 PM - Trunk or Treat
3:00 PM - Snacks, Awards, and Chili Cook-Off
So, we don't actually start playing until 3:00 PM. I'm begging those of you who are going to be there, to please setup a trunk if you can. Just as an FYI, our event on Facebook has been seen by close to 5,000 people (this is not an exaggeration), so I'm anticipating this being our biggest one yet.
The Heavners are singing Thursday night. I can set much of the sound up on Wednesday but can't be at practice Thursday till after 9 with the rest. I'll get there soon as I can.
ReplyDeletePaul, is it better for you to set up on Saturday morning? I don't know who can be there (I know Dominic and I can't), but I thought I would ask.
DeleteI can't be there Wednesday but I can stay later Thursday, if that will help.
ReplyDeleteWe are cancelling practice for tonight. Please try to arrive at the Church on Saturday as close to noon as possible to finish setting up and run through a few songs, if necessary.
ReplyDelete