Thursday, September 15, 2016

Concert - Pleasant View Church of the Brethren - October 15, 2016

This event is confirmed.

We've been asked to play a Revival Service at Pleasant View Church of the Brethren on Saturday, 10/15 beginning at 6:30 PM.  Setup is at 5:00 PM.  We will play for 45 minutes.

Praise Band:
Lead Guitar - Rob
Bass - Victoria (maybe Scott)
Drums - Darren
Rhythm Guitar (acoustic or electric) - Paul
Keys -
Percussion - Frannie
Aux -

Singers:
Singer 1 - Laura
Singer 2 - Bethany
Singer 3 -

Songs:
Brethren, We Have Met to Worship - Paul
There is a Kingdom - Laura
Jesus Messiah - Rob
How Can it Be - Bethany
Start a Fire - Rob
Amazing Grace (My Chains are Gone) – Bethany (with Frannie closing)
Days of Elijah - Laura
Forever - Paul
In the Secret - Rob
We Are - Bethany
They'll Know We are Christians by our Love - Laura
You Make Everything Glorious - Rob



17 comments:

  1. The Revival service we talked about at last night's practice is now posted. Please let us know if you're interested.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in and can bring the stovepipe

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can do this event, but Dominic is working.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. VB can do bass. I was not planning on doing this event.

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I made an uninformed comment... I didn't realize it was an evening thing. I can do it. Do we need a bass amp? Do we need a stove pipe?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would think that our setup can be similar to what we did before when we were there. I see that Paul can bring the stove pipe if we need it. I'm going to let her know we can do it as it looks like we have the people, just need to finalize the logistics.

      Delete
  6. This event is now confirmed. We will be able to play for 45 minutes. They will be there at 5:00 PM for us to setup. We will play at 6:30 PM.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Songs are posted for Pleasant View. Scott may play bass. If he does, VB moves to keys.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I will be at pleasant view at 5. Let me know if I need to stop by the church for the piano

    ReplyDelete
  9. I will be at pleasant view at 5. Let me know if I need to stop by the church for the piano

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dominic is on his way back. Is Scott playing tonight? Victoria? He offered to play if they didn't want to.

    ReplyDelete