Monday, July 11, 2016

Special Service - Rescue Mission - August 13, 2016

Rob is giving the message at our visit to the Hagerstown Rescue Mission on August 13th.  If you would like to join him and provide music, please post in the comments.

Attending:
Rob
Victoria
Paul
Darren
Bethany

10 comments:

  1. Bethany is planning to be there

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be there if I can get a ride

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi. Do we have a song list for tonight and I can bring Victoria if she still needs a ride

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am still trying to write a message and pick songs - I will send you what I come up with - be back to you asap. Darren and I made a plan t meet at the church at 5:30 with the intention of stuffing anyone whop wants to ride along into his van! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the plan as of this hour... ha!

    Nothing But the Blood - in the KEY of E (just my guitar, all about the words)
    Greater
    In the Secret

    Message Pt 1

    Your Great Grace

    Message Pt 2

    How He Loves Us - in the key of D
    Victory In Jesus - Betsy might lead us with piano. Key TBA (BYOC) (Bring Your Own Capo) ha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How cool that Betsy is playing piano tonight! Have a great service. Sorry we can't be there.

      Delete