Monday, July 11, 2016

Service - August 7, 2016

Hebrews 11:1-3 - “Faith”

Great Examples of Faith
11 Faith shows the reality of what we hope for; it is the evidence of things we cannot see. 2 Through their faith, the people in days of old earned a good reputation.

3 By faith we understand that the entire universe was formed at God’s command, that what we now see did not come from anything that can be seen.

Worship Leader:  Scott

Praise Band:
Lead Guitar - Scott
Bass - Dominic
Drums - Darren
Rhythm Guitar (acoustic or electric) -
Keys - Victoria
Percussion - Frannie
Aux -

Singers:
Singer 1 - Bethany
Singer 2 -
Singer 3 -

Songs:
Song 1:  I Will Call Upon the Lord D
Song 2:  Your Great Name (not the one in G on the blog)
Song 3:  For the Sake of the World D
Song 4:  Breathe

Offering:  Overwhelmed

Song 5:  Your Presence is Heaven to Me

14 comments:

  1. I will not be here for this service.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll do worship leader for this and 12 string

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will not be at Thursday's practice, but will be there Sunday for the service.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here are the songs for Sunday:

    I Will Call Upon the Lord D
    Your Great Name (not the one in G on the blog)
    For the Sake of the World D
    Breathe

    Offering:

    Overwhelmed

    Your Presence is Heaven to Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If we don't have the correct chart in the folder for "Your Great Name" please send me the updated one or upload the correct one. Thank you.

      Delete
    2. Let's just do the chart that is there. I don't have the other one. I remember playing it starting with F# before.

      Delete
    3. The HOME chord of Your Great Name is a little odd to identify. The old way that started with an F#m chord seemed to resolve to A. This new chart seems to resolve to G. So, the end result is this newer chart makes all the chords 1 step lower than the old way. It makes it easier to play because it puts in that familiar G D C Em7 format. Just a FWIW FYI. :)

      Delete
    4. Thanks for clearing that up :)

      Delete