Monday, June 6, 2016

Service - July 17, 2016

Chris Mohler is giving the message

Joshua 24:15 - "Housekeeping"


15 But if you refuse to serve the Lord, then choose today whom you will serve. Would you prefer the gods your ancestors served beyond the Euphrates? Or will it be the gods of the Amorites in whose land you now live? But as for me and my family, we will serve the Lord.”

Worship Leader:  Rob

Praise Band:
Lead Guitar - CJ
Bass - Scott
Drums - Darren
Rhythm Guitar (acoustic or electric) - Paul
Keys - Victoria
Percussion - Frannie
Aux - Rob

Singers:
Singer 1 - Laura
Singer 2 - Bethany
Singer 3 -

Songs:
Song 1:  In the Secret - Click here for the YouTube clip.
Song 2:  Love the Lord
Song 3:  Start a Fire
Song 4:  Freedom Song

Offering:  Reconciliation Song

Song 5:  Step by Step

18 comments:

  1. If possible I would like to play.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If possible I would like to play.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We need a bass player for this service. Dominic is working. Who wants it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll do bass if CJ wants to play guitar.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If Scott plays bass, I'll do keys. And be worship leader.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The sanctuary will be set up for the bible school program that morning. we will have limited space

    ReplyDelete
  7. VB is going to take keys this week - I'll do guitar.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Songs... The first song In the Secret is a little song that sounds a lot like Love the Lord so they will go together. I'll get a chart out asap. Here is a youtube clip that has the general idea however this version has lots of jazzy stuff all over it that we won't do - but the general feel is right, basically. ha. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4lpZuTUcOc


    In the Secret
    Love the Lord
    Start a Fire
    Freedom Song

    Reconciliation Song

    Step by Step

    ReplyDelete
  9. The new chart for In the Secret has been uploaded and the old one removed.

    ReplyDelete