Jason Stocks is giving the message
John 3:16 - "Love Story"
16 “For this is how God loved the world: He gave[a] his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life.
Worship Leader: Scott
Praise Band:
Lead Guitar - Rob
Bass - Dominic
Drums - Darren
Rhythm Guitar (acoustic or electric) - Paul
Keys - Scott
Percussion -
Aux -
Singers:
Singer 1 - Laura
Singer 2 - Bethany
Singer 3 - Victoria
Songs:
Song 1: Waiting Here for You Eb
Song 2: How He Loves Us F#
Song 3: Holy Spirit D
Song 4: Your Presence is Heaven
Offering: At the Cross - Click here for the YouTube clip.
Song 5: Forever - Click here for the YouTube clip.
I'm in.
ReplyDeleteI spoke to Jason this morning and got the scripture and sermon title (posted). He has specifically requested two songs if possible. They would both be new, so let me know if we don't think we could do it.
ReplyDeleteFirst one: "Forever" by Kari Jobe (Julie, could you ask Bethany if she is singing this week and if so, would she be willing to lead this one?)
Second one: "At the Cross" by Chris Tomlin. I had thought we had done this one before, but I don't see it in our charts. Any takers on this one??
Finally, I'll be singing and Dominic can play bass.
Sorry, one more thing...we need a worship leader for this service. Hey, two songs are already done! ;-) Jason said he may have other requests, he'll let me know. I told him we don't normally do more than two new songs in a week so the congregation isn't overloaded.
ReplyDeleteBethany is in- she's good with Forever- she's done it before
ReplyDeleteim in.
ReplyDeleteI'm In
ReplyDeleteI can do worship leader for this. I am also willing to do some keys while Victoria is on break. My thoughts are setup the keyboard and I will also fill in on 12 string in certain parts of songs.
ReplyDeleteThanks, Scott. I've sent an email to Rob about charts for the two songs Jason requested. I can also let Jason know you'll be worship leader.
DeleteI'm in
ReplyDeleteI'm in
ReplyDeleteI'm assuming I am Victory lol
DeleteMost awesome typo.
DeleteMost awesome typo.
DeleteI'll take it as a nickname lol
DeleteI will be on vacation
ReplyDeleteJason has requested another song (he actually requested three other songs, but the other two are ones we don't currently do). So, he is asking for the following songs in this service:
ReplyDelete"At the Cross" - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zev5tHjCB_s
"Forever" - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6duzVn5M6E
"Holy Spirit"
Scott, he didn't specifically indicate where he wanted each in the service, so I'll leave that to you. :-)
DeleteI am working on getting the charts together for these songs.
DeleteBoth charts are now posted. Thanks, Rob!
DeleteThank you Rob. I will have the rest of the songs posted tonight.
ReplyDeleteHere are the songs for Sunday:
ReplyDeleteWaiting Here for You Eb
How He Loves Us F#
Holy Spirit D
Your Presence is Heaven
Offering:
At the Cross
Forever (new one)
I won't be at practice tomorrow night because Grayson has football and then I'll be preparing for Annalena's birthday party.
ReplyDeleteDo we have anyone that will be able to fill in for Terry this week and next?
Rob condensed the chart for "Your Presence is Heaven to Me" down to one page. I've uploaded the new chart and removed the old one.
ReplyDeleteScott, I know you mentioned you would be leading "How He Loves Us," are you planning to lead "Waiting Here for You" as well? Eb will be too high for me. Just making sure I put it out there since I can't be at practice tonight.
ReplyDeleteYou can lead How He Loves Us. I think I just want to change the arrangement in some parts to make it bigger and smaller.
DeleteWaiting Here of You is in the same key we always do it in so no need for me to lead that one. I thought it was Eb.