This event is confirmed.
We will be playing at an outreach service at Emmanuel Methodist in Hagerstown on Thursday, July 28th at approximately 7:15 PM.
Dinner is at 6:30, they play it by ear a little depending on when folks start wrapping up the meal,
but usually 7/7:10, they begin the service. We will be introduced and will play for about 20/25 minutes. There will then be a 10-15 minute sermon and we will then come back to wrap up the service with a couple more songs.
Praise Band:
Lead Guitar - Rob
Bass - Dominic
Drums - Darren
Rhythm Guitar (acoustic or electric) - Paul
Keys - Victoria
Percussion - Frannie
Aux -
Singers:
Singer 1 - Laura
Singer 2 - Bethany
Singer 3 -
Service:
Rooftops - Laura
In the Secret - Rob
Prayer/Opening Statement - This would be one of us, not someone from Emmanuel.
Holy Spirit - Bethany
Build Your Kingdom Here - Dominic
Freedom Song - Laura
There's Something about that Name – Rob / All (with Frannie closing it out)
MESSAGE
Your Presence is Heaven - Dominic
Forever (Bridge ONLY) "We sing alleluiah..." - Bethany (All)
I'm in
ReplyDeleteDominic and I can do this event.
ReplyDeletePaul is in.
ReplyDeleteBethany is in
ReplyDeleteI can do this.
ReplyDeleteyea I can do it.
ReplyDeleteFrannie Caruso will be there
ReplyDeleteWhat is the format of this? Outreach Service is ... what? :) Will this be concert-ish or worship service-ish?
ReplyDeleteI realized that I updated this with the wrong information. My understanding of this is it is a weekly outreach service. I'll try to get more info.
DeleteHere is the information regarding this service per our contact:
ReplyDeleteDinner is at 6:30,
we play it by ear a little depending on when folks start wrapping up meal,
but usually 7/7:1- we will begin service.
I'll introduce you all and if you would sing about 20/25 minutes,
I'll have 10-15 minute sermon and have you all come back
to wrap up the service with a couple more songs.
Sounds good. When they get a theme and scripture for the message, if they could pass that on to us, would be great.
ReplyDeleteSongs are posted. I have not yet heard back from Emmanuel Methodist regarding setup time, dress, etc. Based on their website, this service looks to be casual, so I think jeans (and probably even shorts) are acceptable. The meal is at 6:30, so I would assume someone would be at the church by 6:00 at the latest. Not knowing everyone's schedules, I requested that we be able to get there at 5:30. I'll let you know if I hear back. Paul, if you know anything, let us know.
ReplyDeleteI will be leaving from work and will be there 5:30 or so. I will bring PA, small piano, music and mike stands, guitar stands.
ReplyDeleteShould Dominic be bringing his amp from the church?
ReplyDeleteI heard back from the pastor, full drums, electric guitars, etc. are welcome. The service is casual.
ReplyDeleteOh, and arriving at 5:30 is fine.
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteRob just posted these to the wrong place. These are the songs for the 7/31 service, NOT the Outreach service. Those songs have already been posted. Please take a look at the blog post for them. Thanks!
DeleteCan anyone please bring me copies of the music. I have to go into work early this morning, so I won't be able to print any. Thank you!!!
ReplyDelete