4/24 - John 13: 31-35 “The Proof”
31 When he was gone, Jesus said, “Now the Son of Man is glorified and God is glorified in him. 32 If God is glorified in him,[a] God will glorify the Son in himself, and will glorify him at once.
33 “My children, I will be with you only a little longer. You will look for me, and just as I told the Jews, so I tell you now: Where I am going, you cannot come.
34 “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. 35 By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.”
Worship Leader: Laura
Praise Band:
Lead Guitar - Rob
Bass - Dominic
Drums -
Rhythm Guitar (acoustic or electric) - Paul
Keys - Victoria
Percussion - Frannie
Aux -
Singers:
Singer 1 - Bethany
Singer 2 - Laura
Singer 3 -
Songs:
Song 1: We Want to See Jesus Lifted High
Song 2: Prince of Peace
Song 3: How Great is our God
Song 4: Rooftops
Offertory: More Love, More Power
Song 5: The Proof of Your Love (yes, pretty literally, but basically unavoidable)
I'm in
ReplyDeleteI'm out unless there is no guitar. Will be back in the lineup for May services.
ReplyDeleteI am tentative on this... is paul available? emily? cj?
ReplyDeleteIll play
ReplyDeleteBethany is in
ReplyDeleteAnyone interested in being worship leader for this service?
ReplyDeleteLooks like I will be worship leader. I will try to get the songs posted as soon as I can. They will be simple and familiar.
ReplyDeleteSongs are posted.
ReplyDeleteI will not be at practice Thursday but will be there Sunday, I am leaving for outdoor school this morning with PVES 5th grade class.
ReplyDeleteWe will practice on Thursday without PA setup in order to make the best use of Linda and Betsy's time. We need to start at 8pm promptly. Please get there before 8 so we can start at 8. We can setup the PA after Linda and Betsy leave. Thanks.
ReplyDeleteI will be there and should be there before 8:00, I will just have two stinky baseball players with me as we'll be coming straight from practice. ;-)
ReplyDeleteDominic is working this Thursday, so he won't be at practice.