Monday, March 7, 2016

Concert - Slammin' Spring Softball Shindig - April 2, 2016

This event is confirmed.

We have again been asked to play at the softball team fundraiser this year.  It will be the evening of April 2nd.

Praise Band:
Lead Guitar - Rob
Bass - Dominic
Drums - Darren
Rhythm Guitar (acoustic or electric) - Paul

Keys - Victoria
Percussion - Frannie
Aux - CJ


Singers:
Singer 1 - Laura
Singer 2 - Bethany

Singer 3 - 


Set 1 (7:00 PM - 7:45 PM)
There is a Kingdom - Laura
Start a Fire - Rob
Greater - Dominic
We Are - Bethany
Me Without You - Victoria
Forever - Paul
This is Amazing Grace - Dominic
Made to Love - Rob
Happy Day - Laura 

Game Break (7:45 PM - 7:55 PM)

JTS Set (7:55 PM - 8:10 PM)

Set 2 (8:10 PM - 8:30 PM)
Take it to the Streets - Rob
Flawless - Dominic
How Can it Be - Bethany
Do Something - Rob
Speak Life - Victoria

Game Break (8:30 PM - 8:40 PM)

Set 3 (8:40 PM - 9:00 PM)
In the River - Laura
Build Your Kingdom Here - Dominic
You Make Everything Glorious - Rob
Free Ride - Laura

18 comments:

  1. Dominic and I can both do this date.

    Based on who we have so far, it looks like we can do this date, so I will let the team know and once the date is confirmed, I'll update you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What time are we looking at for set-up and sound check.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I checked with Brenda and they will be setting up the Fellowship Hall at 5:30 that day. If it's possible, maybe we could setup the sound on Thursday evening. Then, we would just come in on Saturday at 5:30 and do a sound check and warmup and be ready for the concert.

      Delete
  3. Frannie said to let you know that she is playing for this fundraiser!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. I won't be there for this. I see some songs with my name next to them. Just wanted to pass that on :)

      Delete
    2. Thanks!! Not sure how I screwed that up. ACK!

      Delete
  5. Okay, set lists are updated. I have also uploaded Free Ride to the chart page.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Note of point. Wait.. point of note, yeah... Free Ride second lne of the chorus makes more sense if we sing "Come on with Jesus by your side" rather the by MY side as written. Just throwing that out there. Looking forward to trying stuff out tomorrow - will miss Dominic. bummed. But we'll do what we can.

    ReplyDelete