Friday, March 11, 2016

Concert - Spring Fling - April 30, 2016

This event is confirmed.

We have been asked to come back to the Hagerstown Church of the Brethren for their Spring Fling.  Unlike last year, they are planning for the event to take place inside, so we will be on the stage again. This event will take place on April 30th.

Praise Band:
Lead Guitar - Rob
Bass - Dominic
Drums - Darren
Rhythm Guitar (acoustic or electric) - Paul
Keys - Victoria
Percussion - Frannie
Aux -

Singers:
Singer 1 - Laura
Singer 2 - Bethany
Singer 3 -

Set 1, 2:00 PM - 2:45 PM: 
Brethren, We Have Met to Worship - Paul
We Are - Bethany
Start a Fire - Rob
Me Without You - Victoria
This is Amazing Grace - Dominic
Days of Elijah - Laura
I am a Friend of God - Rob
How Great Thou Art - Bethany/Laura
Hello My Name Is - Dominic
Holy Spirit – Bethany

Set 2, 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM:
There is a Kingdom - Laura
Take it to the Streets - Rob
Flawless - Dominic
How Can it Be - Bethany
Speak Life - Victoria
In the River - Laura
Jesus Messiah - Rob
My Lighthouse - Dominic
Overcomer - Bethany
I'll Fly Away - Laura
Forever - Paul
You Make Everything Glorious - Rob
Free Ride - Laura

15 comments:

  1. April 23 is the Priscilla shirer simulcast- so the 30th would be better for Bethany and anyone else who may want to attend that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can do either day unless something comes up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darren and Rob are in for either day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have sent an email to HCOB and said we could do either day, but the 30th is preferable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Will we be using our sound system and set-up?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If we can, I think that would be my preference.

      Delete
  6. I heard from HCOB and we can setup at noon for the Spring Fling. The schedule for the day will look like this:

    1:30 - Event Starts
    2PM - Touchdown SS inside on stage in fellowship hall
    2:45 - intermission and games back outside
    Ice cream served through out the afternoon
    3PM - 4 - continue concert

    ReplyDelete
  7. I didn't realize this would be for most the day. I am not going to be able to do this. If Emily or CJ want to be part of this they can sign up now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The set lists for the Spring Fling have been posted.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bethany will not be able to be at rehearsal we're going to see Casting Crowns Thursday night

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just touching base for this weekend's concert at HCOB. They will be at the church at noon so we can setup then. Just a reminder, the event starts at 1:30, we start playing at 2:00. If you printed the set lists immediately after I posted them, please note there was a minor change to the second set.

    ReplyDelete