Location: Brownsville Church of the Brethren
Time: 7:00 PM
This event is setup the same was as the casual coffee house we did at Benevola only we are the hosts this time. The event starts at 7:00 PM. As was before, there will be an open mic element to it. Because of this, we will prepare as we did previously - with a flexible set.
Praise Band:
Lead Guitar - Rob
Bass - Dominic
Drums - Darren
Rhythm Guitar (acoustic or electric) - Paul
Keys - Victoria
Percussion - Frannie
Aux - Scott
Singers:
Singer 1 - Bethany
Singer 2 - Laura
Singer 3 -
SET 1
Days of Elijah - Laura
I Am a Friend of God - Rob
They'll Know We are Christians by Our Love - Laura
Rain Down - Dominic
We Are - Bethany
Your Love Oh Lord - Scott
Me Without You - Victoria
Forever - Paul
SET 2
This is Amazing Grace - Dom
Made to Love You - Rob
Waiting Here for You - Laura
Your Grace Is Enough - Dominic
How Can It Be - Bethany
Your Grace Finds Me - Scott
Speak Life - Victoria
Days of Elijah - Laura
I Am a Friend of God - Rob
They'll Know We are Christians by Our Love - Laura
Rain Down - Dominic
We Are - Bethany
Your Love Oh Lord - Scott
Me Without You - Victoria
Forever - Paul
SET 2
This is Amazing Grace - Dom
Made to Love You - Rob
Waiting Here for You - Laura
Your Grace Is Enough - Dominic
How Can It Be - Bethany
Your Grace Finds Me - Scott
Speak Life - Victoria
Bethany is available
ReplyDeletePaul is in.
ReplyDeleteDominic and I can do this night.
ReplyDeleteWill there be child care or is this a child friendly event?
ReplyDeleteIt's child-friendly. There were tons of kids at the one we did at Benevola. They even danced! :-)
DeleteIf it is kid friendly, I wouldn't mind going, if the boss allows it
ReplyDelete:) Also, if CJ or Emily really want to do this, I wouldn't mind sitting out from the band and doing a few songs myself since it's open mic. I think it would be good to give those two a chance to play. I will be happy either way.
Im in
ReplyDeleteI'm in!
ReplyDeleteRob is in for this.
ReplyDeleteI'm in unless C J or Emily want to play.
ReplyDeleteI'm in and will do sound for the open mic if you need me to.
ReplyDeleteThe set lists are posted. Just a reminder, both lists are flexible and most likely songs will have to be dropped.
ReplyDeleteI would request that Dominic do vocal on Word of God Speak. I am not comfortable on that one and he always leads it anyway. I am fine with Your Love Oh Lord in the first set.
ReplyDeleteScott, is there a song you would like to lead that replaces Word of God Speak?
DeleteI can do Multiplied.
ReplyDeleteGreat, thanks!
DeleteI changed my mind. I think I would like to do "Your Grace Finds Me" instead of "Multiplied". Sorry but I just heard it on the radio :)
DeleteWho is this Victory person singing speak life LOL ;)
ReplyDeleteJust kidding Victory is singing Me Without you :P
DeleteVictory as in Touchdown!!
DeleteI just need to know if Victory is as skilled with holding down two notes as I am on the keys...it's a tough job! Gotta make sure you hit the right A not the B that you think is A :P
DeleteI would suggest we practice for tomorrow tonight and practice for Sunday before the service. Agreed? Also, George Callan is coming by tonight. He is going to play "Tis So Sweet To Trust In Jesus" for open mic and wants me to accompany him on guitar. So maybe we can workout the sound for the open mic. I'll try to be there before 8:30. See you then!
ReplyDeleteGeorge is in the hospital and will be there a few days.
ReplyDelete