Monday, January 4, 2016

Service - February 7, 2016

2/7/16 - Acts 2: 17- 20 “Our Vision: A People Empowered

17 ‘In the last days,’ God says,
    ‘I will pour out my Spirit upon all people.
Your sons and daughters will prophesy.
    Your young men will see visions,
    and your old men will dream dreams.
18 In those days I will pour out my Spirit
    even on my servants—men and women alike—
    and they will prophesy.
19 And I will cause wonders in the heavens above
    and signs on the earth below—
    blood and fire and clouds of smoke.
20 The sun will become dark,
    and the moon will turn blood red
    before that great and glorious day of the Lord arrive

Worship Leader:  Rob

Praise Band:
Lead Guitar - Rob
Bass - Dominic
Drums - Darren
Rhythm Guitar (acoustic or electric) - Scott

Keys - Victoria
Percussion -
Aux - Paul


Singers:
Singer 1 - Laura
Singer 2 - Bethany

Singer 3 - 


Songs:
Song 1:  Holy Spirit
Song 2:  Be the Center
Song 3:  Keep Making Me (F#) - 
Click here for the YouTube clip.
Song 4:  How Can It Be 

Offering:  The Heart of Worship

Song 5:  Jesus Messiah - Click here for the YouTube clip.  

14 comments:

  1. Something to remember about February's sermons. They are a sermon series based on our vision statement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This coming week is looking very slim and we also need a worship leader.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll worship lead since we skipped my week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Songs:

    Charts will be posted for Jesus Messiah and Keep Making Me in F#. Guitars can use the same chart we used in the past - just CAPO at the 4th. KEYS and BASS will need the new chart in F# which is the same key as the Youtube URL posted below.

    Holy Spirit
    Be the Center
    Keep Making Me (F#) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fqap3BvxJAw
    How Can It Be

    The Heart of Worship

    Jesus Messiah https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yy5IeR85G6o&index=25&list=PLcHqC9YNzSaB621igMmxfeMUvroQqYr3L

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bethany will not be able to be at practice on Thursday night because of her Honor's Recital. But she will come early Sunday morning.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Charts have been uploaded for this week. Please note that there are different charts for the keys & bass.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will not be at practice Thursday and also may not be able to get there in time for Sunday morning. Nikki is out with a foot injury and I need to help with the kids. Don't count me out for Sunday yet. I will let you know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry to hear that. I hope she recovers quickly.

      Delete
  8. I will be there to play in the morning. If someone would be kind enough to make me some copies that would be much appreciated. I don't want to hold things up. Thank you

    ReplyDelete