Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Service - February 21, 2016

2/21/16 - Matthew 28:19-20 “Our Vision: Living out the Great Commission”

19 Therefore, go and make disciples of all the nations,[a] baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit. 20 Teach these new disciples to obey all the commands I have given you. And be sure of this: I am with you always, even to the end of the age.”

Worship Leader:  Scott

Praise Band:
Lead Guitar - Scott
Bass - Victoria
Drums - Darren
Rhythm Guitar (acoustic or electric) - Paul

Keys -
Percussion - Frannie
Aux - 


Singers:
Singer 1 - Laura
Singer 2 - Bethany

Singer 3 - 


Songs:
Song 1:  Our God Saves
Song 2:  Majestic
Song 3:  Father I Adore You
Song 4:  Be the Strength

Offering:  Lord You Are More Precious Than Silver

Song 5:  The Same Power

7 comments:

  1. I'm in and will be worship leader

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am out as of now due to work. Could change.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here is the list of songs:

    Our God Saves
    Majestic
    Father I Adore You
    Be the Strength

    Offering:

    Lord You Are More Precious Than Silver

    The Same Power

    I am going back and forth about plugging in or not. I will try to have that figured out on Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I may need some extra help on the songs at practice this week. Usually when I am on bass, I practice a few times before Thursday so I am familiar with the songs and how to play them on the bass, but this week I have had absolutely no time to practice. So, I may need help figuring out what to play.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bethany's in- sorry thought we already signed up

    ReplyDelete