Thursday, December 10, 2015

Service - January 31, 2016

1/31/16 - Jeremiah 1:4-10 “Speaking the Word”

Jeremiah’s Call and First Visions

4 The Lord gave me this message:

5 “I knew you before I formed you in your mother’s womb.
    Before you were born I set you apart
    and appointed you as my prophet to the nations.”
6 “O Sovereign Lord,” I said, “I can’t speak for you! I’m too young!”

7 The Lord replied, “Don’t say, ‘I’m too young,’ for you must go wherever I send you and say whatever I tell you. 8 And don’t be afraid of the people, for I will be with you and will protect you. I, the Lord, have spoken!” 9 Then the Lord reached out and touched my mouth and said,

“Look, I have put my words in your mouth!

10 Today I appoint you to stand up
    against nations and kingdoms.
Some you must uproot and tear down,
    destroy and overthrow.
Others you must build up and plant.”

Worship Leader:  Scott

Praise Band:
Lead Guitar - Rob
Bass - Scott
Drums - Darren
Rhythm Guitar (acoustic or electric) - CJ
Keys - Victoria
Percussion - Frannie
Aux -

Singers:
Singer 1 - Laura
Singer 2 - 

Singer 3 - 


Songs:
Song 1:  Take It To the Streets
Song 2:  Here I am Lord
Song 3:  The Potter's Hand
Song 4:  Lord Listen to Your Children

Offering:  Word of God Speak

Song 5:  Speak Life

11 comments:

  1. I'm in and will do worship leader for this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, Im out now - Heavners singing in Hagerstown

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here is the set list:

    Take It To the Streets
    Here I am Lord
    The Potter's Hand
    Lord Listen to Your Children

    Offering:

    Word of God Speak

    Speak Life

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, everyone. We need a bass player for this service - let me know who wants it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can do it, but if Scott wants it he can have it because it may be difficult to play bass and sing speak life.

      Delete
  5. Bethany is at the winter retreat this weekend so she will not be there Sunday

    ReplyDelete