Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Service - January 3, 2016

1/3 - Pastor Alan on Vacation, Mike is preaching

Scripture TBD

Worship Leader:  Mike

Praise Band:
Lead Guitar - Rob

Bass - Dominic
Drums -
 Darren
Rhythm Guitar (acoustic or electric) - Paul

Keys - Mike

Percussion - Frannie
Aux - CJ

Note:  The auxiliary instruments may include any additional instruments.  For example, percussion, keys, acoustic guitar, mandolin, etc.
 
Singers:
Singer 1 - Victoria

Singer 2 - Laura
Singer 3 - 


Songs:
Song 1:  Big House 

Click here for the YouTube link.
Chart is posted.

Song 2:  God You Reign
Song 3:  Multiplied
Song 4:  Your love 

Offertory:  In the Light 


Song 5:  Happy Day

9 comments:

  1. I'm going to sit this one out now because Mike will be there.

    Just kidding. I think it will be a good time for me to rest up for the new year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am preaching this Sunday too but woul dlike to be worship leader still

    ReplyDelete
  3. Songs:
    1) Big House *new* https://youtu.be/omoOLhDdTPA
    2) God You Reign
    3) Multiplied
    4) Your love
    Offertory - In the light
    5) happy day

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ecclesiastes 9:1-10 "Take life as it comes"

    ReplyDelete