Location: Benevola United Methodist Church
Time: 7:00 PM
This event is setup as a casual coffee house. We will be doing an acoustic set. The event starts at 7:00 PM. We are hoping to get there at around 5:00 PM to get ourselves setup and situated. Below is the list of songs to bring. There are two other confirmed performers, but they are also going to include an open mic option for people who attend. Because of this, we do not know if we will be playing all the songs, but we want to have them on-hand to be prepared.
There Is a Kingdom - Laura
Let It Rise - Rob
Big House - Dom
Forever - Paul
Let It Rise - Rob
Big House - Dom
Forever - Paul
Me Without You - VB
Overcomer - Bethany
Waiting Here For You - Laura
Greater - Dom
More Love More Power - Rob/All
Happy Day - Laura
This Is Amazing Grace - Dom
Manifesto - Rob
We Are - Bethany
Redeemed - Rob
Speak Life - VB
I Am Free - Dom
I'll Fly Away / This Little Light of Mine - Laura
I'm in
ReplyDeleteIf I am in town, I'll be there
ReplyDeleteI am available
ReplyDeleteIm in maybe Ill find my sunglasses.
ReplyDeleteI'm in and can bring the trailer if necessary
ReplyDelete15th or 16th
ReplyDeleteSorry, it's the 15th.
Deleteif i am in town i am in
ReplyDeleteFrannie is in.
ReplyDeletei'm in.
ReplyDeleteWill we be using our sound and if so what time are we setting up and doing sound check
ReplyDeleteBenevola is willing to provide sound. They have a drum set and a piano. I'm confirming they can handle us, though.
DeleteThe latest on this is that we will bring a complete system with the expectation that we will be using our entire system BUT if we get there and they have pieces that we can use that make sense, then we will use them. We would like to arrive for setup at 5pm but we need to make sure there are no conflicts on their end.
DeleteHere is the lineup I see here so far. I am creating the set list based on that lineup. If you plan on being there and your name is not in this list, please post your intentions asap! :)
ReplyDeleteVB
Mike K
Dom
Darren
Paul
Laura
Frannie
Rob
Sorry thought I posted already that Bethany is planning to be there if you need her
ReplyDeleteSet list is posted.
ReplyDeleteYay "Big House" made the list!
ReplyDelete