Sunday, September 6, 2015

Service - October 18, 2015

Pastor Alan on vacation - Rob is preaching

Worship Leader:  Laura

Praise Band:
Lead Guitar - Rob

Bass - Victoria
Drums -
Darren
Rhythm Guitar (acoustic or electric) - CJ

Keys - Victoria

Aux 1 - Paul
Aux 2 - 

Note:  The auxiliary instruments may include any additional instruments.  For example, percussion, keys, acoustic guitar, mandolin, etc.
 
Singers:
Singer 1 - Laura

Singer 2 - Bethany
Singer 3 -  


Songs:
Song 1:  Our God Saves
Song 2:  Sing to the King
Song 3:  I Love You Lord

Offering: God So Loved (chorus only)
Doxology (long)

Song 4:  In Christ Alone

17 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Victoria, it looks like Dominic and Scott are both out for this service. Are you able to play bass?

      Delete
  2. I'll be a tentative yes for this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Frannie is most likely not available for this service.

    This service is looking very, very rough as many people are not available or are sitting out. If you were sitting out to take a break, I'm asking if you could please consider another Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will lead worship for this one - and we will have a guest guitarist - CJ Mohler.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You beat me to posting about worship leader. You roll with it. :-)

      Mike is going to be preaching. He is supposed to give me the topic soon.

      Delete
  5. SONGS:

    Our God Saves
    Sing to the King
    I Love You Lord

    Offering: God So Loved (chorus only)
    Doxology (long)

    In Christ Alone

    ReplyDelete
  6. FYI Jody has the jump drive to the remote. She will put the power point on the drive and put it on the organ with the remote. You will need a laptop this week. Have a great worship service!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will be there on sunday but not going to make practice tonite. just got in from now Orleans.Very tired.

    ReplyDelete