We have A LOT of summer events coming up. We would like to do a sound check outside with our equipment at the church on Memorial Day at 5:00 PM. We will invite members of the church to attend, but explain that we are checking our sound and setting it up for the coming events. The plan would be to get the sound system "right" and then keep those settings throughout the summer. We would like everyone to attend if possible. We understand that this is very last minute, but are hoping that since it will be at the wrap up of the holiday weekend, most would be able to attend.
Please comment below if you can make it.
Participants:
Terry
Darren
Laura
Dominic
Paul
Scott
Bethany
Rob
Mike
I can't make it
ReplyDeleteBethany can make it - but I don't know about Emily.
ReplyDeleteI will be at the Orioles Game , I can come straight from there but I doubt I will make it.
ReplyDeleteI will be there.
ReplyDeleteI'll be there - it should feel a lot like a "dress rehearsal" for the summer concerts. Scott and were even thinking of bringing some picnic food and stuff for the little ones to do.
ReplyDeleteThat's Scott and I
ReplyDeleteDominic and I can be there.
ReplyDeleteWill be there
ReplyDeleteworks for me
ReplyDeleteWe have scheduled the church for our sound check. If you want to put together a potluck amongst us, just post here what you want to bring.
ReplyDeleteFYI there is a wedding on Saturday so you can't set up on Thursday
ReplyDeleteI am going to be there , coming straight from game, so I should be there by 530 hopefully
ReplyDeleteWill get there as early as I can - I do have family responsibilities earlier in the day - not sure of the timing.
ReplyDeleteI suggest that we setup so that the sound system is pointed out toward the cemetery to reduce bounce back echo off the building. Maybe setup right outside of Pastor Alan's office window, pointing out toward the cemetery. Setting up back in the corner may create some weird bouncing of frequencies even if we are pointed out toward the rest of the parking lot - I would avoid that if at all possible. I will be a little late - sorry - will get there as soon as I can.
ReplyDeleteI had been thinking we would use the back parking lot and angle toward the cemetery or away from the church. Either way works for me.
DeleteIf you're bringing some food, let us know.
Also, bring your music for the HCOB concert next weekend.
Wendy and Terry are bringing a meat. We can bring a side dish and a dessert.
ReplyDeleteNikki and I will bring some Mac N Cheese
ReplyDeleteBringing taco dip with some chips.
ReplyDelete