Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Special Event - Girls' Tea - May 2, 2015

This event is now confirmed.

The organizers of this event are looking for just a few of us to help with a worship time during the girls' tea.  The time for this event is at approximately 6:00 PM.  They only need:

Drum Box
2 Singers - Laura
Guitar - Rob
Acoustic Bass - Dominic

Please comment below if you are interested in participating. 

8 comments:

  1. I can do this of help is needed otherwise il will sot out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bethany will not be available for this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I should be able to sing for this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have confirmed this event with Dominic, Rob, and me participating. We can still add the drum box and another singer if anyone is interested.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not going to be able to do this now. Bradley is coming up from Baltimore and the rest of the family is available for once for us to get together. We haven't all been together for Mother's day for several years.

    ReplyDelete