Sunday, April 19, 2015

Service - May 24, 2015

5/24 - Acts 2:14-21 “Glorious Day” 

Peter Preaches to the Crowd
14 Then Peter stepped forward with the eleven other apostles and shouted to the crowd, “Listen carefully, all of you, fellow Jews and residents of Jerusalem! Make no mistake about this. 15 These people are not drunk, as some of you are assuming. Nine o’clock in the morning is much too early for that. 16 No, what you see was predicted long ago by the prophet Joel:
17 ‘In the last days,’ God says,
    ‘I will pour out my Spirit upon all people.
Your sons and daughters will prophesy.
    Your young men will see visions,
    and your old men will dream dreams.
18 In those days I will pour out my Spirit
    even on my servants—men and women alike—
    and they will prophesy.
19 And I will cause wonders in the heavens above
    and signs on the earth below—
    blood and fire and clouds of smoke.
20 The sun will become dark,
    and the moon will turn blood red
    before that great and glorious day of the Lord arrives.
21 But everyone who calls on the name of the Lord
    will be saved.’

Worship Leader:      Rob

Praise Band:
Lead Guitar - Rob

Bass - Scott
Drums -
  Darren
Rhythm Guitar (acoustic or electric) - Paul
Keys - Mike
Aux 1 - Frannie
Aux 2 -

Note:  The auxiliary instruments may include any additional instruments.  For example, percussion, keys, acoustic guitar, mandolin, etc.
 
Singers:
Singer 1 - Bethany

Singer 2 - Laura
Singer 3 - Brandi

Songs:
Song 1:  There Is None Like You G
Song 2:  Sing to the King E
Song 3:  Greater D
Song 4:  This Is Amazing Grace A

Offertory:  Turn Your Eyes Upon Jesus D

Song 5: Glorious Day

18 comments:

  1. Worship leaders are still needed for May 24th and May 31st. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can do worship leader for this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Songs:

    There Is None Like You G
    Sing to the King E
    Greater D
    This Is Amazing Grace A

    Turn Your Eyes Upon Jesus D

    You Make Everything Glorious D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can we replace you make everything glorious with glorious day?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tonight's rehearsal will be limited due to we can't setup in the sanctuary. Plan on just running through the songs on acoustic to get vocals and arrangements squared away. Often times I can't get there before 8:30 due to family responsibilities - will be there as soon as possible - if you want to plan on an 8:30 start - that's fine with me - we could move the practice start time to 8:30 permanently if you want - or just please forgive my constant tardiness. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am in agreement with the 8:30 time. It is easier for me as well since I also have family responsibilities. : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. i won't be there tonight, that late of an evening plus travel home is too late fore me, i'll turn to a pumpkin before I get home , but I can meet up Saturday after wedding or be there extra early Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  8. we decided 7:15 setup time to get a jump on it

    ReplyDelete