Sunday, April 19, 2015

Concert - Hagerstown COB Festival - May 30, 2015

This event is confirmed.

We have been asked by the Hagerstown Church of the Brethren to play at an outdoor festival on May 30, 2015.  We would be playing from approximately 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM.  This will be a community event similar to what we've done for Frederick Church of the Brethren.

Please comment below if you are able to participate.

Praise Band:
Lead Guitar - Rob
Bass - Domini
Drums - Darren
Rhythm Guitar (acoustic or electric) - Paul/Scott
Keys - Victoria
Aux 1 - Frannie
Aux 2 - Mike

Emily may be able to play, depending on schedule.

Note:  The auxiliary instruments may include any additional instruments.  For example, percussion, keys, acoustic guitar, mandolin, etc.

Singers:
Singer 1 - Laura
Singer 2 - Brandi
Singer 3 - Bethany 

Set 1 - 45 Minute Set
Prince of Peace - Laura
Speak Life - Victoria
Multiplied - Scott
Sing to the King - Brandi
10,000 Reasons - Rob
I'll Fly Away - Laura
Amazing Grace (My Chains Are Gone) - Bethany
I See the Lord - All
Sanctuary - Paul
How Great is Our God - Dominic 

Set 2 - One Hour Set      
We Want to see Jesus Lifted High - Rob
Days of Elijah - Laura
My Lighthouse - Dominic
Revelation Song               - Brandi
Overcomer - Bethany
How Great Thou Art - Brandi & Laura
Trading My Sorrows - Rob
Forever - Paul
Glorious Day - Bethany
They'll Know We are Christians - Laura
Build Your Kingdom Here - Rob
Overwhelmed - Dominic
Rooftops - Laura


 

16 comments:

  1. I am not available because of work

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can fill in on bass if need. If not put me down for guitar please.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I should be able to do this one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bethany is available. Emily is too if you need her.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will be there for this! Put me on bass.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I noticed I am down on rhythm with Paul. If you all feel that will be too much guitar I don't mind sitting out. If not, I'll be there. Please let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll play my telecaster as a second electric. I think the 12 string adds a lot

    ReplyDelete
  8. Not sure about Emily- she wont know her schedule until the week before.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can help with set-up and sound let me know when you want to set up and get sound board set for the up coming gigs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Paul - can I borrow your keyboard on Sunday to take home to practice for some of these songs I will be using the piano for

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just touching base for tomorrow. Please be at HCOB by noon. Also, if you have a tent/covering, you may want to bring it in case we need it.

    ReplyDelete