Monday, September 8, 2014

Concert - Oktoberfest - October 4, 2014

This event has been confirmed.

We have been contacted by the Valley Baptist Church in Jefferson, MD about playing at their Oktoberfest on Saturday, October 4th.  We will play from 11:00 AM to 11:40 AM.  We will be the first band that day.

Since we are smaller group, we will use the PA system from their Church, we will not need to bring our own, but we can only have up to 10 inputs.

More information found here:  https://www.facebook.com/ValleyBaptistOctoberfest

Praise Band:
Lead Guitar - Rob
Bass - Dominic
Drums - John
Rhythm Guitar (acoustic or electric) -
Keys - Mike
Aux 1 - Victoria (keys)
Aux 2 -

Note:  The auxiliary instruments may include any additional instruments.  For example, percussion, keys, acoustic guitar, mandolin, etc.

Singers:
Singer 1 - Bethany
Singer 2 -
Singer 3 -

Set List:
Let It Rise - Rob
Overcomer - Bethany
Happy Day - Rob
God You Reign - Dominic
In the Light - Rob
It Is You - Dominic
Me Without You - VB
10000 Reasons - Rob
Your Grace Is Enough - Dominic
You Make Everything Glorious - Rob

13 comments:

  1. No Darren for this event. John is able to play. I'm not available to sing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like to be available if we do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will be on a 3 day hike in WV. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can do it - I would need to leave by 2pm.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't do this. I already had plans made. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This event is now confirmed. We will play from 11:00 AM to 11:40 AM. We will be the first band that day. Since we are a smaller group than normal, we will use the PA system from their Church, we will not need to bring our own, but we can only have up to 10 inputs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. CONTACT: Dave @ 301 676 3293.

    Seven X Seventy is providing PA but only have 10 inputs total (4 drums, 1 bass, 3 vocal, 2 instrument - planned). If you need more then perhaps you could provide PA for the event. Power will be provided on lines from the church building to the pavilion that we will all play on. This is a fun family event with games, rides, food, etc.

    The rough schedule is:
    11:00 -11:45 Touchdown Sunset
    12:15 - 1:00 Calvary's Redemption
    1:30 - 2:30 Follow The Way
    3:00 - 4:00 Seven X Seventy

    Planning on having drums and bass rigs provided (BYO pedals, snare and cymbals), not confirmed yet. You can come to set up as soon as you feel necessary to be ready to start at 11am.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm not able to come due to work. If you need any sound equipment it is always available for TD Sunset

    ReplyDelete
  9. Please plan to be at the Oktoberfest event at 9:30 AM for sound check.

    ReplyDelete