Wednesday, September 10, 2014

District Conference - Saturday - October 11, 2014

There is also a chance we will play the theme song at the end of the day - at around 4:00 PM.  When responding to let us know you're in for this day, let us know if you can just do the morning or both.

Morning Service - this is much more of a traditional service 

Call to Worship 
           

“Run, John, run, the law commands, 
But gives us neither feet nor hands. 
Far better the gospel brings! 
It bids us fly and gives us wings.”  John Bunyan; Pilgrims Progress 
Allow the Word of God to be the wind beneath our wings as we worship God in Spirit and Truth.

Scripture and Meditation

Hebrews 1:1-2 
Matthew 11:28                                   He Is Here 

John 19:30
Hebrews 10:20                                    Turn Your Eyes upon Jesus 

1 Corinthians 6:10-20 
1 Peter 1:18-19                                   Jesus Paid It All 

*Hymn                                                  Jesus Paid It All 

*Declaration of Faith (Unison) 

Now, through Christ Jesus the words of our mouth, the work of our hands and the worship of our hearts; become one whole life – dedicated to the honor and glory of God – for the sake of the world. 

Offering 

Hymn                                                   Brothers and Sisters of Mine    #142

*Congregational Response                   I Pledge Allegiance to the Lamb 

*Prayer of Thanksgiving 

Scripture                                               Matthew 9:35-39 

Message - Bob Krouse

*Closing Song                                    Reconciliation Song                                     

*Benediction

               

Worship Leader, Linda Lambert
Speaker, Bob Krouse

Pianist, Nance Wiles-Nicely
Band, Touchdown Sunset 

Praise Band:
Lead Guitar - Scott
Bass - Victoria
Drums - Darren
Rhythm Guitar (acoustic or electric) - Paul
Keys -
Aux 1 - Frannie (percussion)
Aux 2 -

Note:  The auxiliary instruments may include any additional instruments.  For example, percussion, keys, acoustic guitar, mandolin, etc.

Singers:
Singer 1 - Nikki
Singer 2 - Bethany
Singer 3 -

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Closing Service

Set List:
For the Sake of the World
Build Your Kingdom Here
They'll Know We are Christians

Praise Band:
Lead Guitar - Scott
Bass - Victotria
Drums - Darren
Rhythm Guitar (acoustic or electric) - Paul
Keys -
Aux 1 - Rob
Aux 2 -

Note:  The auxiliary instruments may include any additional instruments.  For example, percussion, keys, acoustic guitar, mandolin, etc.

Singers:
Singer 1 - Nikki
Singer 2 - Bethany
Singer 3 -

11 comments:

  1. I will confirm with Frannie, but I believe she told me she was planning to be there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please remember - for the Saturday service I need to know if you plan to be there for just the morning service or both.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nikki and I will be there for both as far as I know

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will be there for all of the services.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Emily will not be participating in this. Bethany will be there if you want her- let us know.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will be back on Saturday afternoon for the playing of the theme song and to help tear down the equipment.

    ReplyDelete