Sunday, August 17, 2014

Concert - Praise in the Park - September 28th

This event is expected to run from 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM on September 28, 2014 and will be at Shafer Park in Boonsboro.  Please sign up below if you plan to attend.

We plan to have professional sound.

Share the Facebook event:   https://www.facebook.com/events/685744404848160/

Praise Band:
Lead Guitar - Rob
Bass - Dominic
Drums - Darren
Rhythm Guitar (acoustic or electric) - Scott (12 string)
Keys - Victoria
Aux 1 - Emily
Aux 2 - Frannie (percussion)

Note:  The auxiliary instruments may include any additional instruments.  For example, percussion, keys, acoustic guitar, mandolin, etc.

Singers:
Singer 1 - Laura
Singer 2 - Bethany
Singer 3 - Brandi

Order:
1:00 - 1:10 Opening prayer and 2 songs by TD Sunset, 1. Worthy of My Praise
2. Trading My Sorrows
1:10 - 1:40 Bernie and Fran can perform for ½ hour (puts us close to
1:45 - 2:30 Heavners
2:30 - 3:00 John Holdway
3:00 - 4:00 TD Sunset

Set List 1:
Worthy of My Praise
Trading My Sorrows

Set List 2:
Days of Elijah - Laura
Build Your Kingdom Here - Rob
For the Sake of the World - Dominic
Sing to the King - Brandi
Forever - Paul
Rooftops - Laura
They'll know we are Christians - Laura
Revelation Song - Brandi
Take It to the Streets - Rob
We Want to See Jesus Lifted High - Rob
Your Grace Is Enough - Bethany
Mountaintop - Scott
Amazing Grace - Bethany
You Make Everything Glorious - Rob

28 comments:

  1. I am available to sing and play bass.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily and Bethany are available.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I plan to participate in this event.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What will the song line up be for this event? Confirming we are playing one time or twice?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Set list coming soon for this and Convoy of Hope. I believe we are only playing once - the last band.

      Delete
  5. Hi- for this event I talked to Rob about opening the event and then closing it also--- but you guys can decide- Bethany, Emily and I cannot be there until close to 12 . They sing in Middletown that morning at 10:30.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I assume we will be going over this set list tonight? I plan on being there for practice.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lots of overlap between Saturday and Sunday sets - so yes we will - John is planning on coming out too - so we can just go over all the songs together in whatever format works best - maybe a sit around with acoustics type approach might work best. ??

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't make practice tonight since we are going to the Skins game. I will work on arrangement based on MP3 sent out from Rob. Any other arrangement changes let me know. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. If possible, please plan to arrive at 11:30 AM on Sunday for sound check, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. We may be asked to play a couple songs at 1pm to open the event. Please be prepared to do that - in other words please don't leave after sound check, because we may be playing at 1. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are we adding additional songs or just pulling from our current list?

      Delete
    2. I was thinking we could do - since the event is called PRAISE in the Park:
      1. Worthy of My Praise
      2. Majestic

      ?? Other suggestions are welcome - I think Worthy of My Praise is highly appropriate and I just picked Majestic because it's easy and upbeat.

      Delete
    3. Let's bring those and also Trading My Sorrows. I love doing that one with a crowd.

      Delete

  13. Proposed Songs

    1:00 - 1:10 Opening prayer and 2 songs by TD Sunset, 1. Worthy of My Praise
    2. Trading My Sorrows
    1:10 - 1:40 Bernie and Fran can perform for ½ hour (puts us close to
    1:45 - 2:30 Heavners
    2:30 - 3:00 John Holdway
    3:00 - 4:00 TD Sunset

    ReplyDelete
  14. We are going to try to add I'll Fly Away to the lineup today, so if you need the chart, please bring it with you.

    ReplyDelete