Sunday, August 17, 2014

Service - September 14, 2014

9/14 - John 15: 9–17 “Love” 

“I have loved you even as the Father has loved me. Remain in my love. 10 When you obey my commandments, you remain in my love, just as I obey my Father’s commandments and remain in his love. 11 I have told you these things so that you will be filled with my joy. Yes, your joy will overflow! 12 This is my commandment: Love each other in the same way I have loved you. 13 There is no greater love than to lay down one’s life for one’s friends. 14 You are my friends if you do what I command. 15 I no longer call you slaves, because a master doesn’t confide in his slaves. Now you are my friends, since I have told you everything the Father told me. 16 You didn’t choose me. I chose you. I appointed you to go and produce lasting fruit, so that the Father will give you whatever you ask for, using my name. 17 This is my command: Love each other.

Sound System:

Worship Leader:   Mike

Scripture:

Praise Band:
Lead Guitar - Rob
Bass - Scott
Drums -  Darren
Rhythm Guitar (acoustic or electric) - Emily
Keys - Victoria
Aux 1 - Mike (keys)

Aux 2 -

Note:  The auxiliary instruments may include any additional instruments.  For example, percussion, keys, acoustic guitar, mandolin, etc.

Singers:
Singer 1 - Bethany
Singer 2 - Brandi
Singer 3 -

Songs:
Song 1:  Better is One Day E
Song 2:  Love the Lord G
Song 3:  I Could Sing of Your Love Forever
Song 4:  Made to Love

Offering:  How He Loves Us - (acoustic? something soft , time of reflection of God's Love)

No Doxology

Song 5:  Forever and Ever

18 comments:

  1. I am not available for this service.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily and Bethany are available.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i will be there and can be worship leader

    ReplyDelete
  4. Better is One Day E
    Love the Lord G
    I Could Sing of Your Love Forever
    Made to Love
    How He Loves Us - offering (acoustic? something soft , time of reflection of God's Love)
    No Doxology
    Forever and Ever



    ReplyDelete
  5. there is going to be so much love here we are going to shoot rainbows out of our musical instruments and speakers! Maybe Unicorns will appear

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am very sad I'm going to miss that!! Rainbows coming out of the instruments? Unicorns?? Someone better be recording this one. :-)

      Delete
  6. *note* the last song is the David Crowders forever and Ever etc, not Forever that Paul sings....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for confirming that. I don't know which key you plan to do it in, so I've uploaded both versions I have onto the drive.

      Delete
    2. hoping Rob can let us know correct key

      Delete
  7. I'm not going to be able to make it to practice, but I will be able to be there on Sunday. Super excited for Made to Love!!!! :) See y'all on Sunday!! :)

    ReplyDelete