The service begins at 12:00 PM.
The full service outline will be posted once it is finalized.
Sound System:
Praise Band:
Lead Guitar - Scott
Bass - Victoria
Drums - Darren
Aux 1 - Frannie (percussion)
Note: The auxiliary instruments may include any additional instruments. For example, percussion, keys, acoustic guitar, mandolin, etc.
Singers:
Singer 1 - Bethany
Singer 2 - Laura
Songs:
Song 1: 10,000 Reasons
Song 2: How Great Is Our God/How Great Thou Art (Fran does the harmonica on this one per the family’s request)
Song 3: Mountaintop
Song 4: Amazing Grace My Chains are Gone
Song 5: I’ll Fly Away
Hi, everyone. I'm going to do my best to get to practice tonight. Grayson has baseball, so I'll be trying to come after that.
ReplyDeleteI wanted you to know that the service on Saturday WILL be acoustic. We will be keeping it more low key and subtle with the music.
Thanks for coordinating everything Laura. Your time is much appreciated!!
ReplyDeleteYes. Thank you! Should be interesting doing Mountain Top low key
ReplyDeleteMountain top may be changed
ReplyDeleteWe are doing Mountain Top
ReplyDelete