Thursday, May 15, 2014

Service - June 29, 2014

6/29 - Psalm 13 - “The Struggle” 
Service will include Communion

For the choir director: A psalm of David.

O Lord, how long will you forget me? Forever?
    How long will you look the other way?
How long must I struggle with anguish in my soul,
    with sorrow in my heart every day?
    How long will my enemy have the upper hand?
Turn and answer me, O Lord my God!
    Restore the sparkle to my eyes, or I will die.
Don’t let my enemies gloat, saying, “We have defeated him!”
    Don’t let them rejoice at my downfall.
But I trust in your unfailing love.
    I will rejoice because you have rescued me.
I will sing to the Lord
    because he is good to me.

Sound System:  Roger

Worship Leader:   Victoria

Scripture:

Praise Band:
Lead Guitar - Rob
Bass - Dominic
Drums -  Darren
Rhythm Guitar (acoustic or electric) -
Keys - Victoria
Aux 1 - Scott (12 string)
Aux 2 -

Note:  The auxiliary instruments may include any additional instruments.  For example, percussion, keys, acoustic guitar, mandolin, etc.

Singers:
Singer 1 - Laura
Singer 2 - Kailey
Singer 3 - 

Songs:
Song 1:  Our God Saves
Song 2:  Rescue
Song 3:  Your Great Name
Song 4:  Need You Now

Offering: Give me Jesus
Short Doxology

Song 5:  Trading My Sorrows 

20 comments:

  1. I will be there for this week 6/29.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily and Bethany will not be here this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are having communion on this Sunday FYI

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Scott, just confirming that you did want to play for this week (June 29th). You had originally said you wanted to sit out.

      Also, I'm taking my Mom to the Orioles game on this day. I'll make final plans with her, but may not be able to be here depending on when/where I pick her up, etc.

      Delete
    2. Yes. I'll be there. Don't know why I wanted to sit out. Thanks!

      Delete
  5. I confirmed that I will be able to sing this week. Also, we need a worship leader. Dominic and I can't do it since we will be out of town this week and I don't know if I would have time to prepare.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll do worship leader this week

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Victoria.

      Rob, are you playing this week?

      Delete
  7. Im there this week. but Ill be out on July 06 and July 13.Jon Lee said that he will fill in so we will need to get him song list.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Victoria, please remember to get the song list to Jody before Thursday

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry I'm a bit late, crazy week. Here they are:
    Our God Saves
    Rescue
    Your Great Name
    Need You Now
    Offering: Give me Jesus
    Short Doxology
    Trading My Sorrows

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most of these songs are out of my range. :-) I've sent Nikki an email to see if she can join us.

      Delete
  10. FYI we are having communion this Sunday

    ReplyDelete