Thursday, May 15, 2014

Concert - Encounter @ City Park

We get to do a concert at City Park again!!

Facebook Event:  https://www.facebook.com/events/1424576391138911/

Website for Encounter @ City Park:  http://encountercitypark.org/

Please let us know if you are participating if you haven't already.

Praise Band:
Lead Guitar - Rob
Bass - Dominic
Drums - Darren
Rhythm Guitar (acoustic or electric) - Paul
Keys - Victoria
Keys - Mike
Aux 1 - Scott (12 string)
Aux 2 - Frannie (percussion)

Note:  The auxiliary instruments may include any additional instruments.  For example, percussion, keys, acoustic guitar, mandolin, etc.

Singers:
Singer 1 -  Laura
Singer 2 - Bethany
Singer 3 -

Songs:
Did You Feel the Mountains Tremble? - Dominic
They'll Know We Are Christians By Our Love - Laura
Amazing Grace/My Chains Are Gone - Bethany
Speak Life - VB
How Great Is Our God/How Great Thou Art - Dominic
We Want to See Jesus Lifted High - everyone
Sing to the King - Laura
Glorious Day - Bethany
Here Comes the King - Scott
Majestic - Rob
Rooftops - Laura
I See the Lord - Rob
Forever - Paul
I'll Fly Away - Laura


17 comments:

  1. Emily and Bethany are available

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have sound!! I have confirmed that Steve will be doing our sound at City Park.
    The price is $500.

    Steve's contact info:

    Steve Christiano
    G.A.D.G.e.T. Media
    steve@gadget-media.com
    Cell/text 301-991-2358

    ReplyDelete
  3. if there is a spot for 2nd Keys im in!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to say for now I won't be singing at this event.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Emily will be a little but late for this probably- she has drivers ed in Boonsboro until 6:30. If someone can set up for her she will get there as soon as she can.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What time should we arrive to this? Need to put in for it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. From PAUL - regarding PREP and LOADING up for the concert:

    The guitar folks should bring all guitars, stands, amps, cables and direct boxes they need.

    Piano folks need pianos, line transformers, little monitors, cables, stands, and seats.

    Drummer needs everything.

    I will be glad to come over the Tuesday night before the concert with my trailer to load up and label what we need if we need to. I think it will be a good idea to keep everything together and I can be at City Park as early as 5:00.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Did You Feel the Mountains Tremble? - Rob
    They'll Know We Are Christians By Our Love - Laura
    Amazing Grace/My Chains Are Gone - Bethany
    Speak Life - VB
    How Great Is Our God/How Great Thou Art - Dominic
    We Want to See Jesus Lifted High - everyone
    Sing to the King - Laura
    Glorious Day - Bethany
    Here Comes the King - Scott
    Majestic - Rob
    Rooftops - Laura
    I See the Lord - Rob
    Forever - Paul
    I'll Fly Away - Laura

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dominic should lead Did You Feel? I forgot to change that...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Emily says that since she will be late for this due to Driver's Ed she wil ljust watch and not participate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay, thanks, Julie. I've updated the list.

      Delete
  11. I might bring my 6 string as a backup in case the battery goes out in my 12 string. I can't change the battery unless I take the strings off part of the way. There is a small chance that I might not make it. Depends on if I can get the payroll out time. We are short handed at work but I am confident I can get things done.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just wanted to say what an awesome evening it was last night! Thank you all for your dedication and for being open to where God is leading you. I know it takes a lot to plan, rehearse and lug all the equipment around, but God is using you and last night was evidence of that! 100 people - and someone came forward and gave her life to Christ! AWESOME!!!!

    ReplyDelete