Please sign up to let us know you want to participate.
Sound System:
Praise Band:
Lead Guitar - Scott
Bass - Dominic
Drums - Darren
Rhythm Guitar (acoustic or electric) - Emily
Keys - Mike
Aux 1 - Victoria (keys)
Aux 2 - Frannie
Note: The auxiliary instruments may include any additional instruments. For example, percussion, keys, acoustic guitar, mandolin, etc.
Singers:
Singer 1 - Laura
Singer 2 - Bethany
Singer 3 -
Service:
Welcome
Opening Prayer
Call to Worship
Worship Songs
God You Reign
10000 Reasons
Eulogy
Scripture
Worship Songs
Give Me Jesus
How He Loves Us
Sermon
Worship Song
I am Free
Closing prayer
Everyone, the post is up for Richard's service. Please use the blog to post that you are attending. Mike, I have posted for you since you indicated your email isn't working on our FB page.
ReplyDeleteVB on keys in Aux 1 please
ReplyDeleteI have called and left a message for Frannie to find out if she is available this day. If she is, I would like to include her for the added percussion element.
ReplyDeleteFrannie will be playing with us.
DeleteEmily and Bethany would liek to participate.
ReplyDeleteI'll do lead since Rob will be out of town. I would think we will do an acoustic set like last Sunday? Less setup time and hassle in my opinion unless Richard requested we go full on. Any idea on how many songs? Also, anyone have anything that they heard Richard say was a favorite that we have done with him?
ReplyDeleteThe songs that have been requested are:
Delete10,000 Reasons
Give me Jesus
I am Free
Verna wants this to be an upbeat celebration of Richard's life. We need to choose one or two additional songs to honor him. If it's possible to go full-on, that's what I would recommend based on the request the service be upbeat. I know we can be upbeat and acoustic as well, so I'm just throwing it out there. Especially since I'm not a musician on an instrument!
I can do bass. I suggest us to do I Am Free. Richard told me he loved that song.
ReplyDeleteWhat was the song that Dominic and Richard sang together - like the first time he ever came up and sang with us? Was it God You Reign?
ReplyDeleteI'm not sure I'll be able to make this. I will know better closer to time.
ReplyDeleteJesus be the center was another one of richards favs.
ReplyDeleteI will be there.
ReplyDeleteI'm in
ReplyDeleteWe want to finalize the last one or two songs. I believe we have a couple suggested above. I would also like to suggest How He Loves Us.
ReplyDeleteLet's go with How He Loves Us and God You Reign as the last two. Also, we will need time to go over these before the service. Does 5pm work for anyone? That is the earliest I can do. Mike suggested Tuesday night but I won't be off of work until 8:30 or 9 that night.
ReplyDeleteDominic and I should be able to be there at 5:00 on Wednesday. Tuesday wouldn't have worked for us either.
Deletei work 12-9 so i wouldnt get there til late but prob could get there for a tuesday pracitce , Weds i cant get there until 6pm
Deleteim good for 500ish.wednesday
ReplyDeleteThe order of the service and the songs have been updated in the blog post. See you all tomorrow.
ReplyDelete