The Great Commission
16 Then the eleven disciples left for Galilee, going to the mountain where Jesus had told them to go. 17 When they saw him, they worshiped him—but some of them doubted!
18 Jesus came and told his disciples, “I have been given all authority in heaven and on earth. 19 Therefore, go and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit. 20 Teach
these new disciples to obey all the commands I have given you. And be
sure of this: I am with you always, even to the end of the age.”Sound System: Roger
Worship Leader: Dominic
Scripture:
Praise Band:
Lead Guitar - Scott
Bass - Dominic
Drums - Darren
Rhythm Guitar (acoustic or electric) - Paul
Keys - Victoria
Aux 1 - Bethany (acoustic)
Aux 1 - Bethany (acoustic)
Aux 2 - Mike (keys)
Note: The auxiliary instruments may include any additional instruments. For example, percussion, keys, acoustic guitar, mandolin, etc.
Singers:
Singer 1 - Laura
Singer 2 - Frannie (percussion)
Singer 3 -
Songs:
Song 1: Step By Step (G)
Song 2: We Are (Bb Capo 3 Guitars or G Keyboards and Bass)
Song 3: Abba Father (D)
Song 4: Jesus Loves Me (D)
Offertory: Spirit of the Living God
Full Doxology
Song 5: Manifesto (E)
I will be out of town on 6/15.
ReplyDeleteI will be there
ReplyDeleteI'll do lead guitar. Or leading with guitar as I like to call my version.
ReplyDeleteLOL! Thanks, Scott. I will also sing this week.
DeleteI will be there for this week 6/15
ReplyDeleteI can play rhythm but must be out by 9:30 to sing with the Heavners at Pleasant View
ReplyDeleteI will be worship leader for this service. I hope to have the line up either today or tomorrow. If the songs I choose can't be played by anybody please advise so that I can change the line up to accommodate! Thanks
ReplyDeleteHey folks here is the line up I have picked for 6/15. It goes very well with Matthew 28 up to verse 20. It praises God the Father and his Son Jesus. So go out and Proclaim his name as he has said to do!
ReplyDeleteSong 1- Step By Step (G)
Song 2- We Are (Bb Capo 3 Guitars or G Keyboards and Bass)
Song 3- Abba Father (D)
Song 4- Jesus Loves Me (D)
Offeratory- Spirt of the Living God. (I know we did this on June 8th but it is recommended for Matthew 28 19-20)
Doxology- I'd like to do the full one if we can
Song 5- Manifesto (E)
If there are any issues two other songs can be used which go with the Bible verses which are "Worthy of my Praise" and "Here I am to Worship". Yes this is Dominic not Laura, I logged in under her name, Lol!
Bethany will play this week
ReplyDeleteJulie, did you mean Bethany will sing this week or Emily will play this week?
DeleteBethany will sing - Emily will play- if there is room for her.
Deletei can play aux 2 keys , i am going to practice Manifest for keys/ piano and try to bet here Thursday to practice w/ everyone to work on my rhythmically challenged issues lol
ReplyDeleteThanks Mike. We really need that part locked down. I will be there Thursday.
ReplyDeleteI will play drums.
ReplyDeleteI think I'm gonna have to start my break this week. So count me out for the next few weeks til I post and tell you I'll be there. :)
ReplyDeleteBecause of the funeral service scheduled for Saturday, we will not be setting up everything tonight, but would still like to practice acoustically.
ReplyDeleteFrannie would like to play this week. Since there are no more musician spots, but two open singer spots, I will put her on one of the singer spaces.
ReplyDelete