This is a combined service.
Chris Mohler will be giving the message.
6/10 - Psalm 118:19-24 - "Cornerstone"
19 Open for me the gates where the righteous enter,
and I will go in and thank the Lord.
20 These gates lead to the presence of the Lord,
and the godly enter there.
21 I thank you for answering my prayer
and giving me victory!
22 The stone that the builders rejected
has now become the cornerstone.
23 This is the Lord’s doing,
and it is wonderful to see.
24 This is the day the Lord has made.
We will rejoice and be glad in it.
Worship Leader: Paul
Praise Band:
Lead Guitar - Rob
Bass - Dominic
Drums -
Rhythm Guitar (acoustic or electric) -
Key Board - Victoria
Percussion - CJ
Aux -
Singers:
Singer 1 - Laura
Singer 2 -
Singer 3 -
Service:
Opening Praise Song - Jesus, Name Above All Names (320)
Worship Leader - Call to Worship
Song - More Precious than Silver (557)
Song - His Name is Wonderful (315)
Offering
--- Special Music - Touchdown Sunset – Throne Room
Prayer
Scripture
Message
Song - How Great Is Our God
June services are posted. Although I already have July and August, I'm going to wait to post them until a little later.
ReplyDeleteFor this service, Darren cannot be there.
Rob, let me know if you want Grayson to play. If you have something else in mind, that's perfectly fine.
Will Dominic be at this service?
DeleteRegarding percussion in Darren's absence - I am still assessing who all will be playing - but right now I am thinking that we won't use the drum set - maybe light percussion - I am going to invite CJ to help with that - and Grayson is welcome to join in as well - but warn him that it will be a lot of shakers and tambourine type of stuff - I don't want to use the box either. Sometimes the box sounds to me like a - um - box. :) Anyway - not sure what we are doing yet but Grayson is welcome to join us if he is interested - but it is not an emergency type of thing. Hope that makes sense.
DeleteI’m in
ReplyDeleteI’m in
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteI would be available to play.
ReplyDeletePaul has graciously agreed to be Worship Leader for this service.
ReplyDeleteI’m available for this service!
ReplyDeleteBethany is not available
ReplyDeleteTest - is this thing working yet?
ReplyDelete