Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Special Service - Saturday Night Live Worship: Storytellers - December 30, 2017

Specil Service - Saturday Night Live Worship:  Storytellers
December 30th at 6:30 PM

This will be a bit different from the others.  Scott plans on doing mostly original songs and some other worship tunes and sharing the stories behind them as a way to bring God glory and praise for what he has done to bring in the new year with hope and expectation.  Please sign up below if you can participate.

4 comments:

  1. We don't have the December sermons yet to post, but Scott has planned the December worship service. Please post if you can attend. There is no Wednesday worship in November.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to try and get the songs together for this tonight. I am going to be at the church at 4:30-5 on Saturday to get everything ready to go and to practice depending on who is available.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Scott - we set up for acoustic set on Sunday - so it should be ready to go for you Saturday night with the monitors up front and everything. Sorry I can't make it - Heather has a company Christmas dinner Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rob. That's a big help. Bethany will be there. I finally picked the songs yesterday evening! Happy New Year! Maybe you can join us next year :)

      Delete