Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Service - December 31, 2017

Chris Mohler giving the message - Pastor Alan on Vacation

Ephesians 3:20-21 - "Cruise Control"

“20 Now to him who by the power at work within us is able to accomplish abundantly far more than all we can ask or imagine, 21 to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus to all generations, forever and ever. Amen”


Worship Leader:  Rob

Praise Band:
Lead Guitar - Rob
Bass - Dominic
Drums - Darren
Rhythm Guitar (acoustic or electric) - CJ
Key Board - Victoria
Percussion - Frannie
Aux -

Singers:
Singer 1 - Bethany
Singer 2 - Laura
Singer 3 -

Songs:
Song 1 - All Who Are Thirsty
Song 2 - In the Secret
Song 3 - Sanctuary
Song 4 - The Potter's Hand

Offering - Tell Me the Story of Jesus


Song 5 - The Same Power

15 comments:

  1. Heavner’s in Mt Airy in AM and Sharpsburg in PM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can play if needed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes - CJ come and join us. Bring your acoustic.

      Delete
    2. CJ - bring your new pedal board too! You can use it with acoustic. It works well that way.

      Delete
  3. Currently, the plan is to go acoustic so whatever we setup tonight can be used on Saturday and Sunday morning.

    SONGS

    All Who Are Thirsty
    In the Secret
    Sanctuary
    The Potter's Hand

    Tell Me the Story of Jesus

    The Same Power

    ReplyDelete
  4. Frannie called to say that she will not be playing for the month of January and possibly some of February. She will likely call to give me date when she'll be back.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a test comment. It is 2:20 12/29/2017.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am not seeing the comment I just got from Dominic about having the flu. I got a notification in my email but I don't see the comment here...

    Anyway, I would like to ask CJ if he would play bass.

    ReplyDelete
  7. As you probably saw Dominic's comment, he has been diagnosed with flu. Even though he said it depends on how he feels, he WON'T be there tomorrow. I'm sure none of you, or anyone else, wants the flu.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Facebook live broadcasts are an excellent learning tool. They are found on the BCOB Facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/brownsvillecob/

    ReplyDelete