Thursday, April 6, 2017

Worship Service - May 24, 2017

Worship Service - May 24, 2017
7:00 PM
Brownsville COB

Praise Band:
Lead Guitar - Scott
Bass - 
Drums - Darren
Rhythm Guitar (acoustic or electric) - Paul
Keys - 
Percussion - Frannie
Aux - Rob

Singers:
Singer 1 - 
Singer 2 - 
Singer 3 -

Songs to Bring:
Father I Adore You
How Great Is Our God
How Great Thou Art
How He Loves
Holy One
Abba Father
Strength of my Life
Be the Center
Breathe
Forever Reign
God You Reign
Heart of Worship
Here's My Heart
Here I am to Worship
Holy Spirit
Lord Listen to Your Children Praying
Lord, You Are More Precious
Our God Saves
I Love You, Lord
Rescue
Spirit of the Living God
There is None Like You
What a Beautiful Name
We Fall Down
More Love, More Power
Your Great Name
Your Love Oh Lord
Revelation Song
Give Us Clean Hands
Great I Am
Here We Are
Your Presence Is Heaven To Me
Better Is One Day 
All Who Are Thirsty 
His Love

11 comments:

  1. Frannie plans to be at this service.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to start calling these services "Wednesday Night Live".

    Thanks to Bethany for the idea.

    Maybe one day if they get bigger, we could have a live feed so anyone can view them and worship with us anywhere in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Songs will be posted for this tonight or tomorrow.

    Also, let's try to be there at 6pm Wed for setup and to go over any songs we feel need a run through.

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Possible songs for this are the same as last time with a few additions. Like last time, let's get together and let God guide us in picking the songs before we start. If anyone has any that we have played before not on this list, please feel free to put in the rotation.

    Thank you!

    Father I Adore You
    How Great Is Our God
    How Great Thou Art
    How He Loves
    Holy One
    Abba Father
    Strength of my Life
    Be the Center
    Breathe
    Forever Reign
    God You Reign
    Heart of Worship
    Here's My Heart
    Here I am to Worship
    Holy Spirit
    Lord Listen to Your Children Praying
    Lord, You Are More Precious
    Our God Saves
    I Love You, Lord
    Rescue
    Spirit of the Living God
    There is None Like You
    What a Beautiful Name
    We Fall Down
    More Love, More Power
    Your Great Name
    Your Love Oh Lord
    Revelation Song
    Give Us Clean Hands
    Great I Am
    Here We Are

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two more:

    Your Presence Is Heaven To Me
    Better Is One Day

    ReplyDelete
  7. We never really discussed yesterday the sound setup. Do we want to go with the "stove pipe"? or use the sound system?

    ReplyDelete
  8. One more:

    His Love

    I will be at the church around 5:30-5:45

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I may be arriving at the last minute... will do what i can.

      Delete
  9. This is the last one:

    All Who Are Thirsty

    ReplyDelete