Thursday, April 6, 2017

Service - May 14, 2017

5/14 - John 14: 1-7 “I Am”

Jesus, the Way to the Father

14 “Don’t let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God, and trust also in me. 2 There is more than enough room in my Father’s home.[a] If this were not so, would I have told you that I am going to prepare a place for you?[b] 3 When everything is ready, I will come and get you, so that you will always be with me where I am. 4 And you know the way to where I am going.”

5 “No, we don’t know, Lord,” Thomas said. “We have no idea where you are going, so how can we know the way?”

6 Jesus told him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me. 7 If you had really known me, you would know who my Father is.[c] From now on, you do know him and have seen him!”

Worship Leader:  Scott

Praise Band:
Lead Guitar - Scott
Bass - Dominic
Drums - Darren
Rhythm Guitar (acoustic or electric) - Paul
Keys - Victoria
Percussion -
Aux - 

Singers:
Singer 1 - Laura
Singer 2 - Bethany
Singer 3 - 

Songs:
Song 1 - Hosanna
Song 2 - Revelation Song
Song 3 - Here Comes the King
Song 4 - I See the Lord

Offering - Here We Are (demo and chart posted in our drive)


Song 5 - Great I Am

9 comments:

  1. I'm in and will do worship leader

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here are the songs for Sunday:

    Hosanna
    Revelation Song
    Here Comes the King
    I See the Lord

    Offering:

    Here We Are (demo and chart to come)

    Great I Am

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not seeing a chart for Great I Am, nor have I been able to search existing PP files for this one. Perhaps it's new also? No hurry; just thought I would put some of the songs together for Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The charts for both new songs are now posted. Sorry, I've been busy at work today.

      Delete
  5. For those that weren't at practice last night:

    The key for "Great I Am" will be a "game time" decision because we really like both. So be prepared to play or sing either. Thank you

    ReplyDelete