5/7 - 1 Peter 2: 19-21 “God Pleaser”
19 For God is pleased when, conscious of his will, you patiently endure unjust treatment. 20 Of course, you get no credit for being patient if you are beaten for doing wrong. But if you suffer for doing good and endure it patiently, God is pleased with you.
21 For God called you to do good, even if it means suffering, just as Christ suffered[a] for you. He is your example, and you must follow in his steps.
Worship Leader: Rob
Praise Band:
Lead Guitar - Rob
Bass - Dominic
Drums - Darren
Rhythm Guitar (acoustic or electric) - Paul
Keys - Victoria
Percussion -
Aux -
Singers:
Singer 1 - Bethany
Singer 2 - Laura
Singer 3 -
Songs:
Song 1 - Joyful Joyful E
Song 2 - In the Secret G
Song 3 - For the Sake of the World D
Song 4 - Jesus Messiah A
Offering: The Potter's Hand G
Song 5 - Lord, I Give You My Heart G
May services are already posted for you to sign-up. I'm "iffy" on this one.
ReplyDeleteI'm able to sing on Sunday.
DeleteI'm in
ReplyDeleteI'm out
ReplyDeleteI'm in
ReplyDeleteDarren said this morning that he is good with all days in May, so I'm adding him. If you haven't signed up yet, please do so. Also, we need worship leaders.
ReplyDeleteAgain, I'm sorry for my inability to commit to this particular Sunday. Grayson has a tournament so I may be able to be there, but wouldn't know until Saturday.
I'm in
ReplyDeleteI can be the worship leader.
ReplyDeleteThe songs...
ReplyDeleteJoyful Joyful E
In the Secret G
For the sake of the world D
Jesus Messiah A
The Potter's Hand G
Lord, I Give You My Heart G
Frannie asked that I relay to the group that she will NOT be available for the next 3 weeks. Returning back on 5/28.
ReplyDeleteI'm not going to there this Sunday because I'm still sick. Joni will be bringing down my laptop and she will have the key to my office so you can get the remote.
ReplyDelete