2/19/17 - Matthew 5:43-48 "Love Your Enemies"
Teaching about Love for Enemies
43 “You have heard the law that says, ‘Love your neighbor’ and hate your enemy. 44 But I say, love your enemies! Pray for those who persecute you! 45 In that way, you will be acting as true children of your Father in heaven. For he gives his sunlight to both the evil and the good, and he sends rain on the just and the unjust alike. 46 If you love only those who love you, what reward is there for that? Even corrupt tax collectors do that much. 47 If you are kind only to your friends, how are you different from anyone else? Even pagans do that. 48 But you are to be perfect, even as your Father in heaven is perfect.
Worship Leader: Victoria
Praise Band:
Lead Guitar - Rob
Bass - Dominic
Drums - Darren
Rhythm Guitar (acoustic or electric) -
Keys - Victoria
Percussion -
Aux -
Singers:
Singer 1 - Bethany
Singer 2 -
Singer 3 -
Songs:
Song 1 - They'll Know We are Christians
Song 2 - Will You Let Me Be Your Servant?
Song 3 - More Love, More Power
Offering - Multiplied
Song 4 - We Want To See Jesus Lifted High/Love Train
I'm in
ReplyDeleteI'll sit this one out.
ReplyDeleteI'm in
ReplyDeleteI'm In
ReplyDeleteLaura told me I have to sign up for worship leader, so here I am signing up for worship leader ;)
ReplyDeleteExcellent! Laura said you have to give me $100. ;)
DeleteLaura must have forgot I'm broke lol ;)
DeleteLooks like I have a conference on this day. I'm out
ReplyDeleteIm in
ReplyDeleteI'm not able to be at this service.
ReplyDeleteFrannie asked that I let you know that she will NOT be at rehearsal or Sunday service on the 19th.
ReplyDeleteSongs were posted on Sunday on behalf of Victoria.
ReplyDeleteAlso, if anyone is interested, Pastor Alan sent me the MP3 of Chain Breaker from this past Sunday. I have uploaded it to our MP3 folder on our drive. Not too bad when you consider the lack of mixing on our recordings that we're used to by our mixologist, Rob. ;-) And knowing it's just a straight recording.
FYI, there will be communion after the sermon this week. Please plan to have some "background" music to play.
ReplyDeleteWe have a ton of glazed donuts left from our butchering today that my parents want to get rid of, so tomorrow I will have glazed donuts for the band! Take it as a gift before I inevitably mess up worship leading somehow!
ReplyDelete