If interested in playing at the Rescue Mission this Saturday, please comment.
If anyone can come, I will wait and choose songs based in part on who is coming - thanks!
I'll be there.
Unfortunately, Dominic and I can't be there. He has to work and we'll be at Brennan's birthday party.
I'm out
Strike that I can come if I can get a ride from someone
I can meet you at the church at 5:45 so we can be up there by 6:15.
Ok - I'll meet you all at the church at 5:45.
I will bring charts. 3 copies. I am preaching on PRAYER - from Colossians 3:1-14. SONGSOpen the Eyes of My HeartIn the Light [message]RedeemedVictory In Jesus
If interested in playing at the Rescue Mission this Saturday, please comment.
ReplyDeleteIf anyone can come, I will wait and choose songs based in part on who is coming - thanks!
ReplyDeleteI'll be there.
ReplyDeleteUnfortunately, Dominic and I can't be there. He has to work and we'll be at Brennan's birthday party.
ReplyDeleteI'm out
ReplyDeleteStrike that I can come if I can get a ride from someone
ReplyDeleteI can meet you at the church at 5:45 so we can be up there by 6:15.
ReplyDeleteOk - I'll meet you all at the church at 5:45.
ReplyDeleteI will bring charts. 3 copies. I am preaching on PRAYER - from Colossians 3:1-14.
ReplyDeleteSONGS
Open the Eyes of My Heart
In the Light
[message]
Redeemed
Victory In Jesus