Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Concert - Strawberry Festival - June 12, 2016

This event is confirmed.

We have again been asked to play at the Strawberry Festival on Sunday, June 12th at 12:30 PM.  If you are interested in participating, please comment below.  Thank you.

Praise Band:
Lead Guitar - Rob
Bass - Dominic
Drums - Darren
Rhythm Guitar (acoustic or electric) - Paul
Keys - Victoria
Percussion -
Aux - Emily

Singers:
Singer 1 - Laura
Singer 2 - Bethany
Singer 3 -

Songs:
There is a Kingdom - Laura
Ain’t No Rock - Rob
Flawless - Dominic
How Can it Be - Bethany
In the Light - Victoria
In the River - Laura
Jesus Messiah - Rob
This is Amazing Grace - Dominic
Overcomer - Bethany
Brethren, We Have Met to Worship - Paul
Free Ride - Laura

10 comments:

  1. I'm out for this one. Going to have family time at the festival like last year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in. The Heavners are singing too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dominic and I are both available for this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Emily is available if you need her.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What time is set-up and sound check

    ReplyDelete
  6. Set list is posted.

    We normally head over to the park after we break down from our service and load up the truck. We are there early, but then we're ready to setup immediately after the church service is finished. Is that what we want to do?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll be there soon after our service

    ReplyDelete