Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Service - April 13, 2014

Palm Sunday

4/6 - Psalm 118:1-2, 19-29 - “Praise” 

Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good!
    His faithful love endures forever.
Let all Israel repeat:
    “His faithful love endures forever.”

19 Open for me the gates where the righteous enter,
    and I will go in and thank the Lord.
20 These gates lead to the presence of the Lord,
    and the godly enter there.
21 I thank you for answering my prayer
    and giving me victory!
22 The stone that the builders rejected
    has now become the cornerstone.
23 This is the Lord’s doing,
    and it is wonderful to see.
24 This is the day the Lord has made.
    We will rejoice and be glad in it.
25 Please, Lord, please save us.
    Please, Lord, please give us success.
26 Bless the one who comes in the name of the Lord.
    We bless you from the house of the Lord.
27 The Lord is God, shining upon us.
    Take the sacrifice and bind it with cords on the altar.
28 You are my God, and I will praise you!
    You are my God, and I will exalt you!
29 Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good!
    His faithful love endures forever.

Sound System:

Worship Leader:   Rob

Scripture:

Praise Band:
Lead Guitar - Rob
Bass - Scott
Drums -  Darren
Rhythm Guitar (acoustic or electric) - Paul
Keys - Victoria
Aux 1 -
Aux 2 -

Note:  The auxiliary instruments may include any additional instruments.  For example, percussion, keys, acoustic guitar, mandolin, etc.

Singers:
Singer 1 - Kaley
Singer 2 -
Singer 3 -

Songs:
Song 1:  I Am a Friend of God D
Song 2:  You Make Everything Glorious D
Song 3:  Did you hear the Mountains Tremble? D
Song 4:  Rescue D

Offertory:  Here Comes the King Em
Doxology [short]

Song 5:  Forever G

11 comments:

  1. Dominic and I will not be here for this service.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be the Worship Leader this week. Will post songs tomorrow. What kind of a band do we have? Can Scott play bass? Need people to sign up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like "Forever" would be a good choice this week

    ReplyDelete
  4. Emily is playing this week but we think Kaley Loughlin is going to sing- so Bethany will sit out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kaley is definitely singing this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. July 9 is confirmed for city park!!!!!!

    June 5 is confirmed for Boonsboro High Bacalaurate!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Paul, did you submit the paperwork for City Park or should I still do it?

      Delete
  7. I Am a Friend of God D
    You Make Everything Glorious D
    Did you hear the Mountains Tremble? D
    Rescue D

    Here Comes the King Em

    Doxology [short]

    Forever G

    ReplyDelete